𝟕| 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 & 𝐂𝐇𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐎𝐊

"𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤?"

"𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫
𝐀 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞."

    ꨄ

    ꨄ

——————Kitty begged Sooha to go shopping with her for Chuseok. Sooha declined multiple times because she hated grocery shopping but Kitty promised her she'd buy her whatever snack she wanted afterwards so she'd agree.

"So you're telling me that you told Alex that you'd make food for everyone who isn't going to have family to go out with for Chuseok?" Sooha was in disbelief, this girl just said whatever came to her mind.

"Look, it was the only chance I'll get to talk to him about us possibly being half siblings I mean—" while the girls were talking they heard a familiar sassy voice. One of the girls was happy to hear that voice, the other was not.

"You're just everywhere aren't you?" Minho was talking to Kitty until he noticed Sooha standing next to her.

"Since when did you hang out with kitty?"

"Since now. Anyways, for the love of god help this girl, Korean food is not her forte." Sooha shook her head as she side eyed the foods in the basket.

"Hey! You weren't helping so all I had was tiktok!"

"I will not let you disrespect our culture like this." Minho scoffed and tossed his small basket into their buggy and walked off. Kitty and Sooha jogging to catch up to him.

"I'm still making my mashed potatoes!" Kitty said as she rushed to his left side as he turned to the next aisle.

♡ ༘*.゚Now Playing: Tricky House by XIKERS

"Alright and that's everything!" Sooha and kitty had finished bringing all the groceries into their dorm and of course here came Madison walking out of her room.