𝟓| 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

"𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

"𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫."

"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫."

    ꨄ

————— Q and Sooha split off to go to their dorms. Sooha opened the door to see Kitty trying to take a selfie with a mini chalk board that had 'Grade 11' written on it.

"What are you doing?" Sooha went up to kitty and looked at her whilst tilting her head. Kitty paused for a minute and stared at the pretty girl in front of her, she then came back to her senses.

"oh! Uhm I'm taking a picture, it was a tradition started by my mom, and I'm here for her." Kitty tried her best to hide how sad she was so she just gave Sooha a forced smile. Sooha knew how she really felt though. Q told her all about it on their way to the dormitory.

"Here let me take that picture for you." Sooha grabbed Kittys' phone and backed up with the phone covering her face. Kitty held the board back up and smiled genuinely.

"Thank you—" As Sooha leaned over the table to hand kitty her phone back she bumped into the pile of books on the table.

"Ah! My bad" Sooha bend down to start picking up the books but then she came across a pink hospital bracelet.

'Wait..isn't she a foreigner?"

"Kitty were you born in korea?" Sooha stood up still looking at the bracelet.

"I wasn't.." Kitty grabbed the pink slip out of Soohas' hand and looked at it confused.

"I think my mom had a baby here..." Kitty looked up at Sooha with wide eyes and Sooha lifted her brows in surprise. What the hell?