2| 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐇𝐎

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞"                                                                                                                           "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐈?"ꨄ

      "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐈?"

"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞"                                                                                                                           "𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐈?"ꨄ

————-"Did you see the way she crashed into those cupcakes?!" Minho was dying after the party because he saw kitty crash into the tower of orange cupcakes. The group was on their way back to the dorm after the party to just chill until curfew.

"Minho shut up before I throw a cupcake ate you." Minho gasped as if Sooha had said the most disrespectful most disgusting thing in the world.

"Do you understand how much that frosting would make me breakout?!"

"Yeah that's the point."

"Alright love birds calm down, your giving me a headache" Dae rubbed his temples with his middle finger and thumb.

"Your one to talk about lover boy. That redhead girl was your pin pal wasn't it?" Q nudged Dae as Eunwoo, Sooha and Minhos' jaws dropped.

"it that THAT redhead?!" Sooha was so confused.

"What do you mean that redhead? Have you met her before?" Eunwoo was just as confused.

"Yeah she kept bothering me while I was signing up for the dorms. That's why I took so long to come see you guys in the first place. She's really annoying." Sooha looked down at her phone and started scrolling on Instagram.

"Hey, don't say stuff like that in-front of Dae."

"What? It's not like she's gonna trust him again-"

"Sooha that's enough." Q could tell that Dae was slightly hurt by what Sooha was saying. She just rolled her eyes and kept walking to their dorm. They opened the door and went over to the island to continue their conversation.