𝟖| 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

"𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐚! 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤! 𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲!"

"𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."

     ꨄ

—————— Sooha was on the phone with Minho before the party. She was in the middle of curling her hair while her roommates of course destroyed the place getting ready.

"Aren't you excited? You're gonna be singing today!"

"I'm a little nervous I mean I haven't sung infront of a group of people since I was like 14."

"You'll do great Sooha~ and plus even if everyone hates it I'll still love it."

"Yeah thanks for the encouragement."

"Don't be sarcastic!"

"Whatever. Anyways I'm going to change, I'll see you later Min, I love you."

"Can I see your dress!"

"No you cannot. Bye bye~"

Call ended.

Sooha laughed to herself.

"He's so annoying." Sooha smiled at herself in her mirror as she did her last curl. Just then kitty burst into the room with her dress and hair done. Sooha turned around and her jaw dropped. She was so shocked that she didn't realize her curling iron was so close her to neck, she ended up burning her neck.

"Ah, shit!" She dropped the hot object onto the ground and kitty ran over to her quickly.

"Sooha! Are you alright? Ah shit it left a mark." Kitty looked at Sooha's neck as said girl squeezed her eyes shut to try and ease the pain.

"Here Lemme grab some ice." Kitty ran out of the room to grab some ice. Sooha turned back around to look in the mirror and saw a dark purplish mark on her neck.