4| 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐘

"𝐈𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐚

"𝐈𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐡𝐚."

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨, 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨."

 ꨄ

———— Sooha, even being as smart as she is, hates school. She hates being forced to learn things. She wanted to learn what she knew was needed for her future, not what some old teacher has to say. The only good part about school was probably the library according to her.

As she was making her way up to her chemistry class she ran into her roommate, Madison.

"Ah Sooha! Anyeong!" The ginger haired girl jumped in front of Sooha right as she was about to enter her class.

"What is it Madison? I need to get to my class."

"Aw Cmon don't be like that~ we still have two minutes before the bell rings" Madison held up two fingers and smiled at the brown haired girl in front of her.

"Plus! I just wanted to ask, I always see you around Minho. Are you guys like..." She leaned in closer to Sooha and whispered.

"A thing?" Soohas' eyes widened. Her and Minho? A thing?

"Why do you ask?" Her voice went noticeably lower. She felt somewhat jealous that this random girl that she knew nothing about was asking about her and Minho.

"Because I want to get to know him.. Y'know and plus I think he's pretty cute! I just wanted to make sure you and him weren't a thing so I wasn't intruding." The ginger smiled at Sooha but on the other hand Sooha looked rather upset. She didn't want this girl anywhere near Minho. Let alone 'get to know him'.

"Actually...Minho and I are...talking right now— yeah! Talking ahah.." Sooha laughed nervously as she just told probably the biggest lie she's ever told in her life. She could never date minho, not after what happened last year.