𝟕| 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞

"𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞...𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥."

  "𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.."

   ꨄ

   ꨄ

——————— Sooha and Minho have been inseparable since Chuseok. Anytime the friend group hung out they'd separate and go on by themselves, probably somewhere making out or cuddling on a random bench. Even in the boys dorm, Sooha never left. She'd stay there the whole day after school and only leave 5 minutes before curfew.

"Sooha!" Kitty was running over to Sooha after the last bell rang for class. Sooha turned around with her notebooks in her arms.

"Hey kitty what's up!" Sooha started being alot more excited? Happy? Giddy? Ever since her and Minho made their relationship offical.

"Nothing much, just wondering if you were going to Minhos Madness party?"

"Of course I am! But also..I heard about Dae. I'm sorry honey." Sooha rubbed Kittys' back and kitty put her head on Soohas' shoulder as they walked back to their dorm.

"It's okay..I'm completely over him now! I'm not here for some boy I'm here for my mom. And plus I'll just find someone else to kiss when I'm there." Kitty stood up proudly and looked over at Sooha who was giggling lightly. Kitty smiled at the girl before she snapped herself out of her day dream.

"Lets get back to the dorm. I wanna change then go shopping to find some dresses, yeah?" Sooha linked her free arm to Kittys' as they walked back to the dormitory.

"Sounds good! But uh, I have no money right now—"

"Don't worry I got you!"

"But—"

"No buts." Sooha thought of kitty as a friend, and as the great friend that she is she wasn't going to let her go to a party with just any old dress. Especially if she was trying to impress people.