{Hank J. Wimbleton x Reader} [FLUFF]

Today was everyone's day off! After countless of days of Hank, Sanford, and Deimos being on missions, today was their break day.

~

You sat on the couch beside Hank, you two were watching whatever was available on the cable of the television. It was about late afternoon when Sanford and Deimos left the house to go get a few drinks at a bar.

So now you were left to stay with Hank all alone. You and Hank got along quite well, you both just watched tv together in your spare time and talked about it. "Guess it's just us now huh." You broke the ice, making Hank quick to face you. "Yeah I guess so." He replied back, his arm stretching behind the couch to rest behind you. You smiled, staring at him for a bit before turning your attention back to the television.

~

A few minutes passed and Hank cleared his throat as he suddenly turned his face back to you. You noticed in the corner of your eye and turned your head too. A hesitated groan came from Hank as you tilted your head in confusion. "Y/N.." Hank muttered, his eyes drifting away from yours. "What's up Hank?" You questioned, he was suddenly acting all weird. He was about to open his mouth, but quickly closed it. "Never mind." He brushed off, his attention returning to the television. Leaving you stumped, you scooted closer to Hank on the couch, this making him get flustered in surprise. "No, what is it?" You pondered. Hank blushed and sighed. "Y/N, I like you." He finally said, your eyes widened in surprise.

You couldn't believe the words that just came out his mouth. The Nevada killing machine, just confessed to you.

"Hank..I like you too!" You exclaimed, throwing yourself onto him, giving him a big hug. He laughed gruffly, his hands wrapped around your waist. You got off him and looked him in his eyes. "You really like me?" You smiled, still in shock. Hank nodded his head a soft smile on his face. You both took a moment to stare at each other, before Hank inched closer to your face to give you a hesitating peck on your lips. You shut your eyes for the short kiss, enjoying the moment. After pulling away, you couldn't help but just curl up against Hank, cuddling between his arms.

~

The two of you stayed like this until Sanford and Deimos came home to you both asleep with you in Hank's arms.