{Deimos x Reader} [ANGST-FLUFF]

It was 2 in the morning when you woke up during the night. You propped yourself up from your bed, looking out your window.

It was slightly dark out, although you could faintly smell the scent of cigarettes from outside your room. Your room was nearby the front door. Already having a guess to who it could've possibly been smoking, you left your room, peaking out the front door. Deimos stood there, leaning against the porch smoking. He slightly coughed, turning around to be surprised by you. "Oh shit! Hey you!" He said between his coughs. You shut the door behind you, joining him beside the porch.

"What are you doing up?" You asked, staring out into the night Nevada sky. Deimos cleared his throat "I couldn't sleep." He replied, rubbing the back of his head. You went silent, slowly turning to him. The look in his eyes made you frown, you could see the weariness in his eyes. You were aware that Deimos has been having nightmares lately, although he isn't a fan to talk about them. Turning to face him, you opened your mouth about to talk until the smoker was quick to talk before you. "What about you?" He grinned sharply "What are you doing up?" He asked the question back. It was clear he was trying to avoid talking about his nightmares. "Couldn't go back to sleep." You answered. Deimos nodded at your response.

~

It remained silent for a good 2 minutes, the only sounds heard were from Deimos exhaling his smoke. "You had another nightmare, didn't you?" You muttered, looking off into the distance. Deimos stared at you for a second before turning back to the sky. He stayed quiet. You turned over to him with a soft look on your face, he was hurting. Your head naturally fell to Deimos' shoulder. He looked down at your head on his shoulder, taking the cigarette out his mouth. "You don't have to go through this alone Dei." Deimos bit the inside of his cheek, refusing to start tearing up in front of you. "We're all here for you, me especially!" You lifted your head from his shoulder, facing him. Deimos' mouth went agape as his look softened. "I care about you a whole fucking lot Deimos." You explained, this only made him turn his head away. Sighing, you moved your hand up to hold Deimos' cheek, making him face you.

There were tears now welling in his eyes, the cigarette dropping from between his fingers.

He sniffed multiple times as tears drew down his face. You guided his face down to your shoulder, his arms wrapping around you as he sobbed into your shoulder, releasing all that was bottled up in him. You held him in your arms tightly, wanting to take all his pain away. He stayed on your shoulder for another 2 minutes, his arms hugging you firmly. Pulling away, his eyes met yours, his eyes puffy and red. "I'm here." You whispered to him, smiling. Deimos gave you a weak smile, before hugging you again.

"Thank you, Y/N."