!{Yandere! 2BDamned x Ninja! Fem Reader} [SMUT]!

> Requested by: l0vE_cherry I hope you enjoy! Thank you so much for requesting (im so sorry if it's bad or not what you wanted!!)

!!WARNING: DOES MENTION SEXUAL THEMES, POSSESSIVENESS, AND SLIGHT GORE!!

.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚

You were fleeing in the Nevada night. It was a rather cold night out in the ruins of Nevada and you weren't exactly dressed properly for the cold weather. You were fairly new to Nevada and the first person you met was 2BDamned, a doctor that you've become great friends with. The two of you have gone out for a bite once or twice, but in your opinion there was never really a spark between you two.

Or so you thought.

~

As you fled deeper and deeper into the depths of Nevada, an ordinary grunt stopped you out of the blue. "Hey thereee." The grunt sang, pointing finger guns at you in a teasing manner. You had no time for this simpleton's nonsense so you walked right passed them. That was until the grunt forcefully grabbed your shoulder. "It's rude to just walk away! What's your problem?" The grunt exclaimed, throwing their hands in the air. You rolled your eyes. "I don't have time for your idiocy." The grunt had an unpleased look on their face after you told them off. "Idiocy? I'm just trying to—"

A loud bang went off as you quickly ducked, covering your head and shut your eyes.

It went quiet for a bit as you heard a thud beside you. Slowly opening your eyes, the grunt was now bleeding out from the back of their head, face flat on the ground. You looked up to see who the culprit of the murder was.

It was no other than 2BDamned. He towered over you and the dead body. The doc held his hand out to you. You took his hand and pulled yourself up. "That grunt was bothering you huh?" He asked, his hand still holding yours as he inched close to your face. There was something off about 2B, he seemed more malicious. "I could've taken care of them myself, but thank you anyway." You replied with a confident tone in your voice. 2BDamned chuckled darkly as he leaned in. "I love that about you." He had a smirk on his face now. "You have so much fight in you."

You blushed at the comment, trying to hide it by turning your face away. 2B held your face, forcing your head to face him. "At least look at me, doll." He muttered under his breath as his grip on your face tightened. You gulped. "My bad doc." You apologized, this made 2B smile, letting go of your face. He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. "You know Y/N..I hate seeing grunts try to shoot their shot with you." He started to comment. You raised a confused brow as you stared at him. "It's not like you like me aha!" You laughed, joking around. Until 2B went silent. "Wait. Do you?" You tilted your head at him. He cleared his throat. "Ever since you came here to Nevada, Y/N, I've been obsessed with you." The doctor began to smile and a crazed look appeared in his eyes. "You're..AMAZING, Y/N!" 2BDamned shouted out as he began laughing to himself. You found his laugh oddly charming, even if he was laughing about how obsessed he is with you. "You have no idea how devoted I am to you."

You couldn't tell if you should be concerned or flattered at all his praise towards you. "Why..Thank you doc. That means a lot coming from you!" This made 2B's heart flutter with joy. As you looked into each others eyes, you could see how insanely in love with you he was.

~

Without anything else needing to be said 2B reeled you into a passionate kiss. His lips smashed against yours as you slightly moaned into the kiss, holding his face. You were first to break the kiss, softly panting as the two of you stared at one another. Dazed and surprised at each other's actions. "I'd kill any and every grunt if it meant for you to be happy." 2BDamned admitted, making you surprised. Doc seemed amused with your reaction to his honesty. His hands moved to your waist, pulling you closer to him. "I'd do absolutely anything for you." He smiled as he caressed a strand of hair out of your face. "I would even let you do anything you want to me.." You turned red from his sudden boldness. Your imagination ran wild as you thought about the endless things he would allow you to do to him. 2BDamned wrapped his arms fully around your waist, pulling your lips into another deep kiss. This time the kiss had more direction to it and was more intimate.

"You're mine Y/N." 2B muttered between kisses. "I'm yours.." You said back. Doc smiled into the kiss, holding you tighter against him. This is perfect, it's everything 2BDamned ever wanted.

~

Eventually the both of you ended up at the doc's clinic. You found yourself pinned to his desk, making out with him. 2B took your shirt off, taking his off shortly after. He was well fit to say the least. Scars decorated his body making him a bit more attractive. You placed a kiss on 2B's cheek as you took your pants off. He blushed admiring your body. He gently pushed you down on the desk so that you laid on your back.

"I'll take care of you." Doc purred, kissing your thigh as he teased at your entrance. "Are you okay?" He worriedly asked, not wanting to hurt you. You nodded in response as he carefully slid himself inside you. A quiet gasp escaped the both of you as he started off with slow and steady thrusts. "Fuckkk.." 2B groaned, holding your thigh as your leg rested on his shoulder. You moaned as 2B began thrusting at a more medium pace. He smirked seeing how hot and bothered you were becoming beneath him. It wasn't long until his thrusts became more intense as you began tightening up around him. You were now a moaning mess, grasping at the edge of the desk. The knot in your stomach became ready to unravel as you felt your orgasm nearing. "Are you close.." 2B breathed out, grasping tighter at your thigh as his thrusts became deeper in you. "Y-Yes!" You managed to respond through your moaning. Doc growled as his thrusts started turning into sloppy ones. At this point you were completely thrown over the edge to your orgasm, cumming. 2B groaned, giving one final thrust before coming undone inside of you. A gruff groan left doc as he breathed heavily. He ran his hand through his hair as he smiled at how much you were trembling from your orgasm. "Are you alright there?" He laughed, picking you up from the desk. You weakly smiled, putting your head on his shoulder.

"You're mine till death do us part."