{Tricky x Reader} [FLUFF]

You're not entirely sure how this happened, but in this moment you are being cornered by THE Hank J. Wimbleton of Nevada. All you wanted was to get some ice cream and maybe even a hot dog, but instead ended up crossing paths with the murdering machine. You had accidentally bumped into Hank and stained his coat with the ice cream cone in your hand.

~

"I-I'm really sorry! B-But I didn't intend to get it on you." You stammered over your words as he towered over you, his tall shadow completely covering you. "Sorry isn't enough. You may as well pay with your life!" Hank cackled to himself as he eyed you up and down, a grimace glare in his eyes behind his crimson goggles. Before you knew it a blade was pressed against your throat. Your eyes widened as Hank's face inched closer to yours.

Before he could even say anything else, a voice shouted for Hank's name. The both of you caught off guard looked in the direction of where it was coming from. Right before your eyes Hank was snatched from in front of you and was pummeled into the ground by Tricky's fists.

You stood there for a while before taking this your cue to start scrambling away from the scene.

As you were fleeing the scene you felt a wave of sadness hit you when you remembered the tragedy of your ice cream cone. Man! Today was your day off from working and it was ruined. Suddenly the zombie clown, Tricky, appeared in front of you. Taken aback you stumbled backwards, falling on your behind as Tricky stepped closer to you. "You..Want to get some ice cream?!!" The clown unexpectedly asked you as he bent down to your height. You blinked before just shrugging it off and nodding your head. Your day couldn't have gotten any worse, so why not just agree. "Clown will take you!1!! Come!" Tricky happily picked you up back to your feet as he hurriedly hurled you with him to a nearby ice cream vendor. For whatever reason you felt weirdly comfortable with the clown. Once you two arrived at to ice cream vendor, the owner was too frightened to serve you two. Mainly because of the infamous zombie clown holding your hand.

So fortunately for you two, you can feast all you'd like with all the ice cream in the cart! Tricky pointed at the cart and looked at you with a wide smile on his face. You smiled back at him as you grabbed an ice cream cone. Tricky grabbed a popsicle and sat on top of the vendor's cart. He patted the spot beside him, offering you to sit. To which you happily obliged, climbing onto the cart and taking the seat beside the gleeful clown. Tricky smiled as you sat beside him, putting his head down on your shoulder. You noticed his sudden physical contact with you. He was still eating his popsicle while he laid on your shoulder. A smile grew on your face as you rested your cheek on the top of his head and the two of you simply sat there, enjoying the silence. I guess you could say your day was made up after Tricky had showed up.