{Hank J. Wimbleton x Fem! Reader} [FLUFF]

> Requested by: JungJimV  i really hope you enjoy! thank you so much for requesting friend!!; this one was fun to write! (i am so sorry if this is bad omg)

.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚

Nevada during the night can be a frightening scene, what more to say? Weirdo grunts exploring the streets and what not. In this particular night, you found yourself lost in an unfamiliar part of the city.

~

You were in a frenzy as you were all over the place trying to find familiar things or streets that could lead you back on the right track. Long story short, this didn't last long since you tired yourself out. You sat by a bus stop, a street light flickered a dim glow nearby, giving a bit of an eerie effect. This only made you more anxious, since you were practically lost.

The bus stop sat in front of a seemingly abandoned factory. You twiddled at your fingers for a bit before hearing some faint footsteps behind you caving in closer. Your body tensed up in fear as you clenched onto the pepper spray you kept in your pocket. Refusing to turn around, the footsteps only grew louder, but they slowed down as they neared closer. Suddenly the footsteps stopped entirely and it was silent.

You blinked for a few times before gradually turning your head over your shoulder to see a large silhouette with crimson goggles cutting through the dim light. The figure's head was turned as it stared directly at you. You could feel yourself sweating as you also tilted your head at him. The figure regressed a step back, almost as if he was shocked or hesitant.

The figure reached a hand up to scratch his head, "Uh.." he took a step closer to you. "I didn't..Know women existed in Nevada." He mumbled, squatting down to your height and getting a better look to make sure his eyes weren't fooling him.

You sat there dumbfounded as this stranger remained in awe at your existence.

"Who are you exactly?" You questioned as you stared back at him. The stranger perked up at the question.

"Hank." He answered, propping himself back up to a stance. "And you are?" Hank put his hand on his hip as he continued to examine you.

You stood up and held your hand out to him, "My name's Y/N, it's nice to meet you, Hank." You smiled as Hank took your hand returning a firm shake. "Have you really never seen a woman here?"

Hank scratched his head sheepishly as he glanced to the side. "Well you're the first, so I have now." He pointed out, followed with a short scoff. "What are you even doing in this area of the city?" He asked as he took a spin around scanning the empty streets.

"Well, I'm waiting for the bus!" You replied, sitting back down and patting the seat beside you.

Hank stared at the seat and back at you, hesitantly sitting beside you. Considering his large build, his knee was touching yours as he sat. You looked up at him and offered a friendly smile, which he seemingly returned back, but you couldn't tell because of his mask.

~

It went back to being quiet as you started whistling to fill the silence. Hank grunted as he looked at you.

"You know it's not exactly the safest idea to be out here this late." He commented, looking at you with a worried expression. "Especially in this area." Hank added.

You chuckled as you twirled your hair with your finger. "Well it wasn't my intention to come out here, I got lost." You explained as you stared into your lap.

Hank nodded at your explanation as he laid back more comfortably in his seat. For some reason, being with Hank made you feel a tad bit more safer. You glanced over at him and couldn't tell if his eyes were closed or if he was just laying back. Wanting to loosen up as well, you laid back beside him, slightly leaning on his shoulder. The silence between you two wasn't awkward, in fact it was comfortable silence.

~

After a while, it began to rain, and the bus still wasn't anywhere to be seen. You snapped out of your thoughts and sat up as you looked over at Hank.

"Hank.." You whispered, nudging him gently, to which he immediately responded by striking awake. He looked at you and tilted his head. "It's raining." You smiled, standing up and walking out into the rain.

"You're gonna get sick if you stay in your soaked clothes." Hank scolded, standing up and removing his coat. To which you stared at him as you stood in the rain. He stared back at you as he gestured you to come back beneath the bus stop.

You chuckled as you made your way back to him and greeted with the warmth of his coat around you. Hank stared down at you as you wore his coat. You chuckled as you noticed how heavy the coat was on your body.

"I can stay here with you till the rain stops." He suggested, sitting back down and crossing his arms across his chest.

Your gaze met his as you sat yourself down. "Aren't you cold?" You worriedly asked, already taking his coat off, but Hank stopped you from doing so.

"No, it's fine." He adjusted the coat back onto you. "You're the one that was out in the rain." Hank chuckled gruffly as he laid back. "Plus, I guess it doesn't look that shabby on you." He mumbled under his breath.

A big smile grew on your face as you enjoyed the big guy's company. Your cheek rested on his bicep, closing your eyes. Hank looked down at you falling asleep on him as he hid his smile beneath his mask. He stared off into the distance, happily enjoying his time. A sense of protectiveness latching onto him for you.

~

Once you woke up, Hank told you the news after hours of being stranded in the area.

"Uh..Y/N, I just remembered..The bus doesn't come to this part of Nevada.."

"...WHAT"—