{Sanford x Reader x Deimos} [FLUFF]

The duo (Sanford and Deimos) are your boyfriends! It was quite unexpected for you to end up in a relationship with the two. Much to say, you don't regret a single thing! It took a while for both Deimos and Sanford to reciprocate with one another to equalize the time they spend with you individually. You all eventually worked it out though!

Today the three of you chose to go watch the sunset on a cliff, just for the hell of it!

~

The car was filled with music playing on the radio and you sat in the backseat, while Deimos and Sanford stayed in the front. You rested your chin on the center console, looking ahead at the road. "Are we almost there yetttt?" You groaned, becoming tired already. Sanford and Deimos chuckled at your impatience. "Almost there!" Sanford ruffled your hair with his free hand while his other remained on the wheel. Deimos smirked at you as you looked up at him, your chin remaining on the cushion of the center console. "Don't look at me with those eyes, cute ass." He snickered, flicking your forehead making you flinch and prop yourself back up in your seat, sitting down properly.

After 10 minutes of driving you all arrived at a cliff! The most perfect cliff in Nevada to watch sunsets.

~

You excitedly got out the back seat to sit on the hood of the car. Sanford and Deimos shortly joined you afterwards, sandwiching you between them. Deimos wrapped an arm around your shoulder, pulling you into his chest. The scent of his cigarettes lingering on his shirt, although you have gotten used to it by now. Sanford looked at you two, pouting as he scooted closer to you, his peck poking your cheek as he squeezed tighter beside you, his arm around your shoulder too. "We waited soooo long." You sighed out, staring into the sky evolve into an orangey reddish mixture. "Yuuup, we sure did. An hour drive just to watch the sunset for 5 minutes!" Sanford laughed out, still quietly chuckling to himself after his comment. Deimos scoffed, "I mean why the hell not? Y/N was hyped about it!" He kissed the top of your head. Sanford grinned at Deimos, planting a kiss on top of your head too. "As long as you're happy Y/N. Your happiness is all that matters to us." The beefcake smiled, admiring the sunset, taking his sunglasses off. The ends of your mouth curved into a big smile. "I love you guys!" You exclaimed, putting both your arms behind the two and holding Sanford and Deimos's waists, pulling you all close together. The duo smiled just as big as you as they rested their heads on yours, the three of you watching the sunset. Enjoying and cherishing the moment.

Today was a great day in Nevada.

.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚

Hey friends! I just ended up making this one a short fluff instead of a smut!

I may be taking a break until I find out some other plots or if any requests come up! But thanks for reading friends <3

Till my next publish, see ya!