!{2BDamned x Male! Reader} [LEMON]!

!!WARNING: DOES INCLUDE SLIGHT SEXUAL THEMES!!

.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚

After coming back from a mission with Hank, Deimos, and Sanford, everyone gets checked up by 2B, if needed. You in this case were pretty roughed up.

This was only your third time going on a mission with the trio, but when they found you, you forgot to mention that you weren't the best at fighting and using weapons. They found this out the first time you went on a mission and had to step in to help out. 2B was aware of this and was glad to patch you up anytime you asked.

~

You knocked on the doc's office door, him soon opening it. "Hey Y/N." His eye brows raised as he noticed how bruised up you are. "Oh my, please come in." He held the door opening, allowing you to enter his office. He closed the door as you sat on a chair, looking up at him. He softly scoffed "Still not used to combat huh?" He pointed out in a jokingly manner, you chuckled. "Clearly not." You said smiling. The doc took some medical disinfecting solution and some bandages along with some other sterilized tools, placing them on the table beside you on a metal tray.

2B held your chin gently, making you face up at him as he studied the cut on your cheek. You went red from the contact, despite him having to do this for medical purposes, you almost enjoyed getting the attention from the doctor. He patted a cotton ball with disinfecting solution on the cut. You slightly hissed at the pain. "Easy there, deep breaths." 2B guided your breathing, as you followed his instructions taking steady breaths. He slightly turned your face applying a bandage on top of the cut. Doc also noticed the grazed bullet shot on your left arm, having you turn to the side. He continued to treat your wounds, the room staying silent.

You were feeling a bit bold today so you wanted to tease doc.

"You know 2B, I love all the attention I get from you whenever I get injured." You said trying to sound clear that you were flirting. 2B looked taken a back. "Well, if you're purposefully getting injured just to get attention from me, there's no need for that." He replied back a bit of flirtatious in his tone. "You can have my attention anytime you want it." He continued as he wrapped your arm in bandages, glancing at you. Your face was now burning up. "What? Do you have a fever too?" 2B teased knowing full well you didn't. The back of his hand rested on your forehead. "My, my, you are burning up quite a bit, aren't you?" He pointed out, inching close to your face.

You wanted to kiss him extremely badly. Your eyes glared down to his covered mouth. The doctor noticed what you wanted. He chuckled darkly before pulling his mask down and pressing his lips onto yours. Shocked, yet pleased at his action, your eyes fluttered close.

The two of you drifted onto the examination bed, 2B now had you pinned up against the bed, admiring how pleased you were to finally have this happen. You pulled doc in for another savored kiss. Your legs now wrapped around 2B's waist as he rested himself down slight, his arms on either side of you holding him up. He began grinding up against you, gaining slight desperate groans from you. "Fuck..They might hear us." You whispered between the kisses. "Well then you need to be quiet." 2B muttered as his face lowered down to your neck, kissing over the skin. You moaned silently, as your neck was very sensitive.

~

From the sounds outside 2B's office, you could hear Deimos' laughter down the hall. You whimpered, worried someone might come in. 2B whispered in your ear "Don't worry..I locked the door." Kissing the area below your ear, making you let out a surprised gasp at how sensitive you were there. His lips came back to yours, kissing you once more. "Let's have some fun, shall we?" He purred kissing your neck.