!{Sanford x Fem! Reader} [SMUT]!

!!WARNING: DOES INCLUDE SEXUAL THEMES!!

.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚+.*.。.。*゚

You and Sanford have been together for over a year now. Today marks the anniversary!

You were at home by yourself, waiting by the door for Sanford to arrive. To be honest, you haven't seen the beefcake in a while. He's been so caught up with those missions with Hank and Deimos that you've rarely had time to see him.

~

Finally a knock came from the door, and you were quick to answer it. "Sanf!" You greeted him, launching yourself onto him. "Hey honey!" He exclaimed, taking you in his arms. Your feet left the comfort of the ground as he carried you, making sure to shut your front door behind him. You snickered as you playfully wrapped your legs around his waist. "I've waited so long to see you!" You said, kissing his lips. He smiled into the kiss, leisurely moving towards your bedroom as the kiss now turned into a more intimate one. Taking you into the bedroom, Sanford placed you gently down on your back.

~

You laid there, keeping your eyes on him and him only. After all it was your guys' special day. He chuckled, seeing how anticipated you were to be pleasured.

His hands slid beneath your thighs, holding you in place as he planted gentle kisses on your inner thigh. You bit your lip as your eagerness built up. Your hand reached to be placed on his head, gaining a soft purr from him. Sanford moved your panties to the side, as his tongue gently brushed up against your sex. This quickly made you gasp, being so pent up from not having sexual contact with your boyfriend. His tongue flicked against your clit, gaining more pleasured moans from you. Sanford's grip on your thighs tightened as you started to start shifting your hips around. Suddenly you felt his wet tongue tease your entrance, your breath starting to grow heavier into panting. His tongue switched between teasing your entrance to your clit making you whine more as your bedroom was filled with your sounds.

Sanford pulled his face away from between your thighs, seeing how hot and bothered you now were. He laughed darkly at the sight, leaning down to kiss your lips passionately. You wrapped your arms around his neck, savoring the sweet kiss. His hand moved down to rub your clit while he kissed you, making it hard for you to reciprocate the kiss. You moaned, breaking away from the kiss, this only made Sanford grin, his fingers leaving your clit. He slid his pants down, leaving him in his boxers which had a noticeable bulge poking out. Your eyes drifted up to meet Sanford's as he then pulled his boxers down, revealing his throbbing member. You gulped. "I'm gonna put it in now, are you ready?" Sanford said under his breath, his tip close to your entrance. You nodded quickly, already prepared to receive. Without any words being said, his length slid inside of you gently thrusting. Sanford deeply sighed, looking down at himself entering you, then glanced at you. You could feel his length already close to your sweet spot. He waited for you to adjust before continuing to move at a more even pace.

Moans and whines were all that could come out your mouth as his pace was quick to speed up. "You feel amazing Y/N." Sanford praised, his fingers starting to rub your clit as he thrusted, only making you scream more. It was to a point where his member was now constantly hitting your sweet spot within each thrust, giving you endless amounts of pleasure. Without warning, Sanford's fingers rubbed more quickly against your clit, immediately making you build up to cumming. "S-Sanford!" You moaned, feeling the knot in your stomach start to unfold. His fingers and thrusting only increased from there, throwing you over the edge to your climax. Sanford groaned gruffly, pulling out and cumming on your stomach.

~

The both of you caught your breaths and Sanford laid beside you, his breathing heavier. After a minute or two of coming down from your highs, he moved to look at you. "Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked, caressing a strand of hair from your face. You glared at him, shyly grinning. "Yeah, I did." You replied breathlessly. Sanford smiled at your response, pulling you closer to him, cuddling you. "I love you." He whispered, kissing the back of your head. "I love you too Sanford." You whispered back, closing your eyes and drifting into a slumber.