Chapter Five - The room where it happened

Y/N's POV:
I wake up with a giant headache. My whole body throbs as I roll over to check the time on the alarm clock. I must be having a bad hangover.
But instead of finding an alarm clock, I see the behind of a honey-blonde mane staring back at me. I jolt upright and look around my room - there were clothes strewn all over the floor, our bras hooked onto door handles and drawer knobs. What the fuck happened last night? I slide out of bed, trying not to wake River as I stand up and try to gather my clothes.
River rustled in the bed, still asleep, as the covers slid off her and landed on another pile of clothing on the floor. Her body was completely exposed. She was naked. Naked in my room. Naked in my bed ?! I stumbled across the room and over the mountains of clothes, picked up the covers and placed them back over her. There. That's better. I turn back around to go and get dressed, leaving River to sleep in my bed. Naked.

River's POV:
I opened my eyes and smiled. I was in Y/N's room. I sat upright and looked around. Our clothes were no longer there on the floor from the night before, instead they were in tidy little piles in each corner of the room. Ah. That must be Y/N's work. I laughed as I remembered the events of the previous evening.

(Seven Hours Earlier)

We slammed the TARDIS door shut and ran along the corridor to Y/N's room - locking the door behind us. There was no sign of the Doctor, if he was spending the night somewhere it wasn't in the TARDIS.

I spun Y/N around and pinned her to the wall, leaving a trail of hot passionate kisses down her neck and running down her body. She groaned as I pushed my knee up in between her legs, rubbing her centre in a circular motion. "R-River" Y/N gasped.
I shushed her and spun her around once again, this time onto the bed. She layed there expectantly as I crawled on top of her.

"May I?" I asked.
"Please" She panted in response.

I slowly started to undress her and leave her clothes sprawled across the floor behind me, until she was dressed in nothing apart from her bra and panties.

You can guess what happened next.

I slid her panties off, throwing them into the mountain of clothes behind us. Her bra was thrown aside too, this time hooking onto one of the drawer knobs on the dresser next to the bed. I laughed at my good shot.

Y/N gave me a smirk and flipped us round once again, leaving me laying flat, and her towering over me. With one swift flick of her finger, my underwear disappeared off my body. She chuckled, pleased with herself. I stared up at her. She was gorgeous. And I never really noticed that until that moment - when we were both naked in her bed. I smiled up at her.

Moments later, handcuffs were brought out and used to strap me to the bed. I raised an eyebrow. "Handcuffs ?" I quieried, "Must it always end this way?" I joked.
"Yes." She purred.
"Yes." I said in agreement. With that, her soft lips were pressed against mine once again, her hands roaming freely around my body. I took it all in, I savoured every second with her. I didn't want it to end.
Her fingers slipped inside me with ease, as I groaned in delight. "Y/N please.. please don't stop" I begged, surprised at my actions.

She granted my wish.

I gave her complete control in that moment. I was all hers, she could do anything she wanted to me that night - and I would have still thanked her for it. I gasped as she pushed her fingers deeper inside my core, making me squeal in delight, occasionally letting out the odd scream or so.

"Shhh River. The Doctor might hear you" Y/N warned. I knew this wasn't true. The Doctor wasn't back and probably wouldn't be until the morning, but I listened to her anyway.

It was a hell of a night.

It took another half an hour for her to release me from the handcuffs. Then it was her turn.

I climbed on top of her again, the both of us already dripping with sweat. "Ready sweetie?" I ask.

"Always."

I bit my lip and plunged my fingers into her at a steady pace. She rolled her head back and let out a moan of delight. I giggled and continued, allowing her to relieve herself.
I sucked on the sweet spot on her neck, making her gasp. Satisfied from her reaction, I used my free hand to fondle her left breast - massaging it, whilst still pumping my fingers into her core at the same time.

Overwhelmed, she begged for more - and I caved in. Desperate to pleasure her in any way possible, I continued until I was certain her climax was over.

She started drifting off beneath me, I chuckled and cuddled up against her, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Goodnight my love" I whispered into her ear.