Chapter Nine - Take off your clothes

Y/N's POV:
River grabbed me by the hand and took me to my bedroom, opened the door and then locked us in.

"You ready for this?" River asked gently.
"Yes." I said with a smirk. She raised an eyebrow at me and pinned me against the door.

She pushed her body against mine, I could feel her warm breath on my skin. "Just say if it gets too much, sweetie" She whispered in my ear. I chuckled to myself and then pushed her down onto the bed behind us - taking River by suprise.

I climbed on top of her and pushed a knee in between her legs, holding her in place as I ran my hands down her body, making her gasp. She gave me a challenging smile and flipped us round, with her now towering over me.

"Take off your clothes." She demanded, and ripped open the buttons on the blouse I was wearing. I rolled my head back, allowing her to admire my lacey red bra I had underneath. She bit her lip and I smirked, turning us round once again leaving me sprawled over her. "Your turn." I challenged, and lifted her dress over her head, revealing her white-laced bra and panties. "Hmm..what about if we removed these?" I teased.

She smirked and slowly unhooked her bra, throwing it on the floor behind us. "That's better." I remarked.
"Right. Now, sweetie do you trust me?" River asked me - I could tell she had an idea. "With my life" I looked back at her.

She gave me a mischievous grin and pulled out a blindfold from my bedside drawer. How did she find that? She fiddled with it before tying it, covering my eyes. My body tensed up, nervous for what was about to happen next.
"Relax sweetie" Was the only thing I got in response.

A few moments passed and I was naked, tied to a wooden chair in the middle of my bedroom - blindfolded. I could hear her moving around my room, looking for something. I was about to ask what she was searching for before I could feel something being plunged inside me.
It was a vibrator.

(An hour later)
River's POV:

I woke up from my nap in Y/N's arms. We were both still naked, our bodies wrapped round each other and Y/N's gentle snores filling the room. I smiled and pulled the blanket over her body, keeping her warm.

"I love you Y/N" I whispered in her ear as I played with her hair.

"I love you too."