1: TØXIC

Jimin and Jungkook sat on their couch, cuddling while watching a romantic movie.

They live together in a mini mansion purchased by jungkook himself.

"Awwn look at him, he's so cute" jimin cooed at a baby he saw in the movie.

"But you're cuter" Jungkook said then pecked jimin's forehead.

Jimin giggled then cuddled more into jungkook's chest.

"When will we get married Kookie? You haven't even proposed to me" jimin said.

"Soon baby. Don't rush things" Jungkook said calmly.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"We've been dating for seven years Jungkook. Isn't that enough?"

"I'm not just ready yet baby. Marriage isn't a child's play"

Jungkook said.

"You say that all the time! Taehyung and yoongi are already married with one baby and they dated for only two years! What are we waiting for!?!"

Jimin pulled away from jungkook's chest to look at him.

"Stop bothering me jimin! I'm not ready!" Jungkook said.

"You're just too weak to man up and propose to me!"

"Don't call me weak! You know how much I hate it!" Jungkook snapped.

"Well it's the truth anyway! I'm tired okay!?? I want us to get married!"

Jungkook scoffed.

"Why don't you propose to me then!?!"

Jimin gasped then stood up.

"You're the top Here not me!"

"Shut up and go sleep" Jungkook said then went back to watching the television.

But jimin being the hot headed one and the one with anger issues, rushed to the kitchen then came back with a bowl of ice water then threw it on jungkook.

Jungkook flinched then stood up from the couch then glared at jimin before charging at jimin but the bottom saw it coming so he ran with Jungkook hot on his trails.

"Come back here you motherfucker!" Jungkook yelled.

And to jungkook's luck, jimin tripped and fell on the floor.

Jungkook quickly straddled him then slapped jimin across the face, cutting his lip with his ring.

Jimin yelped then punched jungkook's nose.

They kept going back and forth, hitting each other until jimin used all his strength to turn them around, making jungkook under him.

Jimin pulled his hair and scratched his face while jungkook's hand was wrapped around his neck.

*slam*