14

Jungkook hissed as jimin pressed the lit cigarette on Jungkook's back.

"Stop wincing, I know you missed this" jimin smiled.

Jungkook chuckled, wrapping his arms tighter around jimin's waist.

"i missed this and I also miss you" he said.

Jimin giggled then brought the cigarette back to his lips to suck it in then blow it on Jungkook's face.

"You still look so beautiful" jungkook rasped out.

"I don't think so, I hate looking at my face in the mirror. I can still see the scars, I hate it" jimin rested his head on Jungkook's chest.

"But I think that the scars make you beautiful. I see it like beauty marks. No matter what, I still love you"

Jimin smiled a little then brought the cigarette to his lips again.

(Time skip)

"Wow! I see jimin is back at it again"

Namjoon said looking at the cigarette burns littered on Jungkook's back.

"I thought he went for therapy?" Taehyung said with a frown as he settled down beside the pool.

"He did. But you know habits are hard to stop" jungkook said before jumping into the pool.

"True tho. But I think you should talk to him about it. He should stop, look at your--"

"I think you guys should mind your businesses from now. I mean, he doesn't do it by force, I let him do it" jungkook shussed Hoseok.

Namjoon, Hoseok and taehyung looked at each other silently then went back to what they were doing.

Jungkook relaxed in the pool then closed his eyes with his arms on the edges of the pool.

"Who wants barbecue?" Namjoon asked to lessen the tension.

"Me!" Hoseok chirped.

"Me too" jungkook said

"Me three!" Taehyung said then followed Namjoon to the kitchen.

🎶I'm fucked up
I'm black and blue
I'm built for it
All the abuse
I got secrets th--🎶

"Hey babe?" Jungkook answered his phone.

"Hi. Where are you?"

"Taehyung's house" he answered.

"Oh. I just wanted to know when you'll be back"

"I'm not sure"

"Okay, well, yoongi's here and I don't know what to do"

Jungkook frowned.

"Where are you now?"

"In our room. I left him in the living room"