3: BLØØD

[11:25pm]

Jimin came into the house stumbling while humming a song he heard at the club sluggishly.

Jungkook, who sat on the living room couch, waiting for jimin, stood up and rushed to his boyfriend.

"OOhhH! My boooyFwen! I loove you kookiieee" jimin slurred with drowsy eyes, caressing jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook pecked his lips.

"Come on baby. Let's get you upstairs" Jungkook cooed.

Jimin giggled, clinging on jungkook.

Jungkook carried jimin bridal style then went to their room then set jimin on their bed, taking off his heels and makeup.

"Kookiiieee!" Jimin whined, making grabby hands.

"Sleep baby" Jungkook said.

But then heard jimin's cry.

"I...*hiccup* I want to saay sumin to Kookie"

Jungkook frowned then chuckled at jimin's cuteness before laying down next to jimin and cuddling him to his chest, patting his hair.

"What do you want to tell Kookie?"

Jimin hummed.

"T..that I love Kookie awwot! I..I get amgwy with meself if I cause fight. I'm really sorry Kookie! I'm bad!" He started to cry.

Jungkook sighed.

"Ssshh. It's okay baby, don't cry. It's not your fault"

"It issss!" Jimin whined, burying his face in jungkook's chest.

Jungkook chuckled at his cute antique.

"Okay. It Is. Are you happy now?"

Jimin hummed.

Jungkook smiled then patted jimin's hair.

Few minutes later, he heard jimin's soft snoring.

_____________________________

"Go prepare lunch for us jimin" Jiyah said to jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"You know I can't cook mother"

Jiyah frowned then turned to Jungkook.

"What nonsense am I hearing Jungkook? Your boyfriend can't cook?!?"

"Mom. It's okay, I'll cook the food" Jungkook said, standing up.

"If you try to marry this useless kid then count me out of it! I will not accept it! Look at jin and yoongi, they cook and do all the chores and they're also good boys! But all your boyfriend knows how to do is to cause fights and arguments! He's completely useless!" Jiyah ranted but jungkook ignored it and went to the kitchen, while jimin, who sat opposite Jiyah, was glaring at her.

"If I'm useless then who helped you massage your sprained ankle!?!" Jimin snapped back.

Jiyah gasped.

"How dare you talk back to me!?! I'm your boyfriend's mother!" She yelled.

The boy rolled his eyes.

"Bitch" he mumbled under his breath.

"Mom, calm down!" Jungkook stated as he came back to the living room.

Jiyah scoffed.

"Jimin, go upstairs"
Jungkook said.

"I'm fine here"

"Now!"

Jimin flinched.

He glared at Jiyah, then Jungkook before storming upstairs.

"When are you leaving mom?" Jk asked.

"Tonight. I can't wait till tomorrow. I have some important business meeting to attend"

Jungkook hummed.

"Help me with the food. I need to make sure that jimin is not trying anything stupid" jungkook said but didn't wait for his mom's reply before jogging upstairs.

_____________________________

Jungkook pushed the door open and saw jimin, sitting on the edge of their bed, staring at his hand, which was covered in blood.

Jungkook gasped then rushed to jimin and knelt beside him, taking his hand.

"What did you do jimin!?! Are you nuts!?!" He yelled then quickly stood up and held jimin's wrist and dragged him to their bathroom.

He placed jimin's hand in the sink, under the tap and turned on the water.

He watched as the water washed jimin's bloody hand.

"Didn't I tell you to stop doing this!?! It's dangerous! You have to learn how to control your anger, you think cutting yourself will make you less angry!??" He scolded.

Jimin just stared blankly at the water washing his blood away.

"Jimin!?!" Jk called out but jimin didn't respond.

Jungkook sighed, he turned off the water then pulled jimin into a hug.

"Don't do that ever again jimin, do you know how much you scared me??" Jungkook mumbled then pecked jimin's head.

"I'm sorry" jimin mumbled in jungkook's chest, snuggling into it.

"It's okay. Just don't try that again"

Jimin hummed.

_____________________________

Thoughts???