13

(two months later)

Jungkook's mother left the house three weeks ago and taehyung came back home.

Now Jungkook was on his way to the hospital with jimin in his car.

Today is the day they're removing the bandage off his face.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked once he parked his car and jimin nodded.

Jungkook held jimin's hand and slowly guided him into the hospital and into the doctor's office.

"Good afternoon Mr Jeon" the doctor smiled.

"Good afternoon to you too" he said the helped jimin sit on the chair in front of the door then sat beside him.

"Aren't you excited? You're finally getting rid of the itchy bandage" the doctor said to jimin as he arranged his tools.

"Help him sit there" he gestured to a bed beside the office.

Jungkook nodded then helped jimin sit there then held his hand.

The doctor took a stool then sat in front of jimin.

"I'll cut it open now" he announced.

Jimin nodded.

The doctor hummed then started to do his work softly.

After few minutes, the bandage was off and jimin felt the cold breeze on his face again.

Jungkook slowly looked at jimin's face only to gasp softly.

It was filled with dry wounds that was yellowish and a big wound on his cheek making it look swollen.

Jungkook quickly looked away, irritated by the view.

"Oh my, this is bad" the doctor's mumbled but not loud enough for jimin to hear.

"Can you open your eyes?" He asked.

Jimin nodded.

"Open them"

Jimin slowly opened his eyes and blinked several times before it finally was wide open.

The doctor raised a hand.

"Can you see me?" He asked and jimin sadly shook his head 'no'.

Jungkook turned to look at jimin again to see that his dark brown eyes was now very light, as if the colour was fading into white then he looked away again with teary eyes.

"*Sigh* okay. I think you'll need eye therapy. There's still alot of hope for you to see since your eye colour is still there and is not grey"

Jungkook sighed in relief.

"What do we do about the wounds?" Jungkook asked.

"Like I said before, we can do surgery to remove them and he'll be good as new" he smiled.

"Then do it please"