15

"surprise!!!"

Jimin's eyes widen.

"What are you doing here!?! You didn't tell me you were coming"

Jimin paused the music then walked to the person.

"I wanted to surprise you!"

Jimin sighed.

"What? You're not happy that I'm here?"

"It's not it. You know this is not my house, it's my boyfriend's house! Wait...how did you find me!?!"

The person giggled.

"I have my ways"

"You can't be here, my boyfriend will be home any minute--"

*Door opens*

"I'm hom.... who's this?"

Jimin facepalmed.

_________________________

"So he's your cousin from the US?" Jungkook repeated while staring at the boy that dressed inappropriately, in booty shorts that showed half of his ass and a very much transparent crop top that showed his nipple piercings.

"Yes. His name is Jungmin"

"But I like to be called Jay" the boy butted in.

"Okay" Jungkook's frowned.

"Come on, I'll show you your room, you'll arrange it on your own cause you didn't tell me you were coming" jimin said then stood up and walked upstairs with jay trailing behind jimin with his bags.

Jungkook watched them go away then sighed.

"Now I won't have alone time with my wifie. He looks nosy" he mumbled under his breath.

__________________________

"Ohhhhhh brrroooo your food tastes so good!" Jay moaned while eating.

Jungkook looked at jimin and gave him the 'i am uncomfortable' look.

Jimin nervously smiled then turned to Jay.

"Can you please eat with manners? You're making my boyfriend uncomfortable" jimin said.

Jay looked at jimin, then at jungkook then swallowed before chuckling.

"I'm sorry" he blushed.

"It's okay. Just eat quietly" jimin said.

Jay hummed then went back to eating quietly.

_________________________

"Why did you let him stay here? He's really annoying" jungkook whined to jimin while back hugging him in their room balcony.

"Calm down kooks, he's my cousin. How will he feel if I tell him to get out and look for another place to stay?" Jimin said, patting Jungkook's hand.