8: SUPRISE

"please?"

Jimin stared at Eun woo.

"I can't. I'm in love with jungkook, not you. You know I'm trying to get better just for my kookie. Please Eun woo, find someone else"

Jimin said lastly then pulled away from Eun woo's grip and hurried out of the house.

Eun woo sat on the couch, feeling hurt and defeated then tears made their way down his eyes.

"But I love you" he whispered.

__________________________

Jimin hurried back to the mansion.

"I...I need release!" He said breathlessly then quickly went into the kitchen and straight to the cabinet, he opened it in a rush then took out his pack of cigarettes and a lighter.

He went to the balcony and took out on stick of cigarette and lit it up before placing it in between his mouth and sucking in the smoke.

He blew it out then let out a sigh and closed his eyes before rolling up his sleeve, looking at the old cigarette scars littered on his wrist.

He looked at the cigarette in his hand then back at his scars, tears welled up in his eyes and he angrily threw the cigarette then stormed upstairs to his room, taking a vase and throwing it at his vanity mirror, making it break into many pieces.

"Ahh!!!" He screamed while sobbing, before pushing everything on his vanity table to the ground, injuring his palms with the pieces of glass but he didn't care one bit.

"Why can't I get better!?!" He cried then fell on his knees.

"He doesn't want me!!! That's why Eun woo is pretending to love me!!! Jungkook doesn't love me anymore!!!" He screamed.

"Ahhhhh!!!" He screamed, pulling his hair.

Then his eyes caught his phone on the floor, few meters away from him.

He wiped his tears then crawled to his phone, that has a cracked screen.
He shakily turned it on then dialled Jungkook's number with shaky hands while sniffing.

He pressed the phone to his ear while mumbling for jungkook to answer him.

But the man didn't.

Jimin tried many more times but jungkook didn't answer.
He then tried for the tenth time and it went to voicemail.

He screamed then threw his phone on the wall with a sob.
The phone shattered with a loud sound.

"Why isn't he answering my calls!!" He cried.

___________________________

"What's wrong with you!?! Why don't you want to answer his calls??? He has been calling you nonstop!" Seungmin yelled at jungkook.

"This is my plan seungmin. He needs to get better without me and we're on a break. Do you know how hard it is for me to see him calling and do nothing about it!?!" Jungkook yelled back.