5: APØLØGY

"Get away from me!"

Jimin yelled, pushing away jungkook.

Jungkook gawked at jimin with wide teary eyes and parted lips.

"Why are you angry at me!?! I was so worried about you jimin! Where did you run to??"

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Oh please! Why didn't you chase after me then???" Jimin said as tears welled up in his eyes.

"What are you saying!?! I looked everywhere for you but I couldn't find you!" Jungkook yelled.

Jimin rolled his eyes then pushed past jungkook and stormed into the house.

Jungkook ran his hand through his hair with a sigh.

"At least, he's okay" he mumbled.

Jungkook jogged into the house to see jimin sitting on the floor in front of the couch with his face buried in his hands and his shoulders shaking.

Jungkook knew he was crying.

Jungkook sighed then went to jimin and knelt in front of him.

"Baby? Please don't cry. I'm incredibly sorry for what my friends did. Please"

Jimin looked at jungkook.

"Am...*sniff* Am I really at fault? Am I the reason we fight all the time kookie? D...do I need to see a doctor?" Jimin cried softly.

Jungkook shook his head.

"No baby. You don't need a doctor, you're not at fault, we just need to have a talk and figure out why we fight all the time. We can do this together" jungkook said calmly.

Jimin sniffed.

"We don't need therapy right?" He asked quietly.

"We don't need anything. We'll overcome this together okay?"

Jimin nodded and jungkook pulled him into a hug.

"I love you" jungkook said in jimin's ear then pecked his forehead.

"I love you too" jimin mumbled in jungkook's chest.

_____________________________

"Hurry up yoongi!" Taehyung urshered.

"I'm coming! Give me a sec! Hyunbin needs to wear his clothes"
Taehyung heard yoongi's voice.

*Ding dong*

Taehyung hurried up to the door then pulled it open and there stood Namjoon and Jin with Hoseok.

"Took you long enough" taehyung mumbled then opened the door wider for them to come in.

"Is yoongi ready?" Hoseok asked.

"Yes!"

Yoongi chirped, coming down with his and taehyung's son.

TØXIC/ jikook /Complete/जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें