No he's mine!

Everything had been going perfect.

Missa came home and reunited with his family, gave them gifts and spent the whole day with them. They went on a mini vacation and showed Missa the beach-house they built with their new fishing spot, spending two nights there until the tasks forced them to go back home to complete them. Those two days had been filled with laughter and games, a rare and peaceful moment of rest for them all. Missa took that time to get to know Tallulah better, spending time with her alone when Chayanne helped his dad catch fish for dinner.

He had to agree with his partner that the little dragonling is almost like a mirror image of her father, not just in looks. Missa hadn't spent a lot of time with Wilbur, but Phil's stories and the few times they interacted made it pretty obvious how much he cared about his daughter and that beneath the chaotic nature is a very caring person. Just like Tallulah, who starts to grow more bold now too, with the experiences she has made and the time spent with the other kids.

Everything was great.

Until he met someone rather... interesting.

A certain blonde with a strong opinion on Missa's husband.

Missa had told Phil to finally take a day off after their three day family vacation and do whatever he wants, allowing him to finally relax. Phil hugged him tight, told him to be careful and take extra golden apples and armor before disappearing into their nest for the day, mumbling something about a good nap and a game he's been excited to play. His husband just laughed and shut the door to their bedroom.

Today's tasks weren't that difficult, a bunch of exploring and finding specific materials to build a new furniture piece for the kid's rooms. Missa already had something in mind for that. Tallulah should get a little flowerbed in her window and Chayanne will get an armor-stand and hooks for his weapons. They technically count as furniture for their rooms, so it should be fine.

"Apresúrate Chayanne! We are waiting on you!" "I know!" The little dragon tied his sword to his belt, his armor already on and shining in the sunlight. There was something heartbreaking about a kid his age having to wear armor already to be safe. "Ready!" He bounced next to his father, backpack slung over his shoulders and filled with food and golden apples. Tallulah was in similar gear, excitedly looking up at him while holding his hands. Phil had told him to keep Tallulah close, so this was his solution for it.

"Alright kids, we have to explore and get all the things we need for your room. It will be easy to get Chayanne's things, so let's look for some pretty flowers for Tallulah." They followed the wall for a little bit, getting further away from the populated areas to find some wild flowers. For now that was the safest way to travel, since the lit up potato farm provided safety from mobs and gives them a good vantage point of their surroundings.

They passed by some strange buildings, like Fit's interesting choice of a base or a massive living complex with a statue that Missa has never seen before. "That's Favela!", Chayanne explained to him, pointing at the odd structure. "It's where all the Brazilian people live together!" Oh right, there' are new people on the island. He'd almost forgotten about that. "Can we go and say hi? Maybe Richarlyson can come along with us!" Chayanne was already tugging at his sleeve, half pulling him over to the edge of the wall. "Richarlyson?" "It's their dragonling. He's nice, the naked man is odd though."

Missa froze, staring at Tallulah. "What naked man? Are you telling me someone is running around nude and traumatizing the kids? We are NOT going down there then." For some reason, the kids just started laughing at him. He has every right to be concerned over weird people he hasn't met yet. "No Papa! Of course not, dad wouldn't let us near him if he did that!" "He just wears swim pants all day, that's all. He also talks funny when he is around Abuelito."