Aftermath [VS Steffi (and Benzene)]

Robots were walking towards you, both of you  sharing the same shocked expression on your faces.

"If this has to do with your little spy brother, I can explain..." Karl objected, holding a hand up.

"Nah Rocky dude, I don't think they're here for us..." You murmured to Karl. You were right, they walked past you, actually walking towards the other duo, still unconscious from the outburst you let out.

"THEY COME WITH US", Was the only sentenced they buzzed before leaning down to carry the kids.

"Hey... they come with... where are you taking the kids?" Karl asked the robots, just to receive no answers.

"Hey! I was about to annihilate them! Just two minutes! Please?!" You begged about to get up but Karl didn't let you. So you just frowned, your screen showing an angry expression while you looked to the sides. You looked back to see the robots walking away.

"Noo! Come back! Come back!..." You tried reaching out for them, but to no avail,  you couldn't reach them. The reason being the fact  your alliance was still holding back. Karl finally let go off you and planted on the floor.
"No fair... We were so close..." Karl whined while Arma just stared at him.

Karl started repeating a series of 'kill', making you look at Arma. "Is he gonna be okay or something?" No answer. What were you expecting anyways? 

Arma then noticed some type of robot holding a piece of Karl's collar, and just stared at it.
————————————————————————
"GET OUTTA MY WAY!", yelled an enraged Steffi, pushing a nearby robot out of her way.
"Benzene!" Called out Steffi, worried that her best friend (future date or sum) is still unconscious.

"What?" Calmly answered Benzene, "Oh, you live!" Steffi said Steffi, glad that he was alright.
"...Eh, glad to see you too."

"I can't remember what happened, I just passed out, then I woke up and I was here in this hospital sorta place and—" Steffi didn't realize she was speaking loudly until-

"Uhm, could you speak a little lower?" A random woman said, this one had ginger hair, a red top-hat with a rose on it.

"Entschuldigen sie mich!" Muttered Steffi.

"So, what about the blonde guy and that white haired robot person?" Questioned Benzene. Unlike Steffi, he had better memory of what had happened before blacking out.

"I... I have no clue. Who cares, anyway?" Steffi answered, still sour about what happened.
"Since you brought the subject up..." Steffi began, "Why did you jump infront of them like  that? Were you out of your mind? That's the dumbest thing to do ever!" Steffi scolded like a mother would do to her child.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I was feeling too sidekick-ish."

That's it. That was his reason. The pinkie stared at the ginger with a dead-panned expression. "You're hopeless."

"A 'thank you' wouldn't hurt, you know..."

"MISS FROHLICH!" A purple haired woman yelled out after spotting Steffi. "We just got the news concerning your situation and we were so worried about your health. Who knows if the steampunk people could have enough technology to treat—" She'd ramble but was shushed by the same woman from earlier. She muttered an 'oops', proving she was guilty of her action. "It's good to see you're fine." She said with a more quieter voice.

"There's no need to worry, I can take care of myself!" Claimed Steffi.

"So, where's Kiwibot? I haven't seen it around the garage when we landed..."