Chapter 3: Kill The Mob

As dawn broke, casting a warm glow over the hideout, Tatsumi and Akame were in the midst of their morning routine-cooking up a simple breakfast. The aroma of food filled the air, mingling with the sounds of clinking utensils.

Leone sauntered into the kitchen, her movements fluid as she stretched her limbs. Her eyes roved over the room, a hint of curiosity in her gaze.

"Hey, has anyone seen (F/N) this morning?" she inquired, her voice carrying a note of intrigue. Tatsumi paused, glancing up from the stove.

"Can't say for sure. He might be outside," he replied, his tone relaxed.

Outside, the morning sunlight painted the hideout's surroundings in golden hues. Leone ventured outdoors, her gaze sweeping across the area. She spotted (F/N) seated amidst the grass, his form silhouetted against the gentle rays of the sun. He sat cross-legged, an air of tranquility surrounding him.

A playful thought crossed her mind-a perfect opportunity to catch him off guard. With a soft smile, she approached stealthily, planning to surprise him. But just as she drew near, (F/N) turned his head to face Leone.

"How did you know I was there?" she asked.

(F/N) scratched the back of his head, a sheepish smile tugging at his lips. "You're not exactly subtle."

Leone grinned, a hint of mischief dancing in her eyes. "Well, maybe I'll work on my stealth skills next time."

(F/N) chuckled softly. "I'll be looking forward to seeing your progress."

Leone chuckled a little, a twinkle in her eye.

"So, what's with the masked vigilante look?"

"What about it?" (F/N) responded.

Leone grinned, her playful tone evident. "I mean, capes, crescent moons, masks - it's a lot of theatrics, don't you think? Are you trying to make a statement or just going for the intimidation factor?"

(F/N) shrugged, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Sometimes, making a memorable impression helps in this line of work. Plus, it gives the bad guys something to talk about."

Leone's laughter filled the air. "Fair enough. You do stand out, that's for sure."

(F/N) smiled, appreciating her sense of humour. "Well, it's all part of the Moon Knight package."

Leone chuckled, the tension in the room dissipating. "I guess it does have a certain flair to it. I mean, who wouldn't be at least a little intimidated by a guy in black and white attire, throwing crescent-shaped shurikens and beating up criminals under the moonlight?"

(F/N) nodded, glad to see her taking it in stride. "Exactly. It's all about making an impression and striking fear into the hearts of those who deserve it."

Leone leaned in slightly, her eyes sparkling with curiosity. "So, do you have a catchphrase or something? You know, like those heroes in the stories?"

(F/N) couldn't help but chuckle at that. "I'm not much for theatrics when it comes to talking. I let my actions do the talking."

Leone grinned, seemingly satisfied with that response. "Well, actions do speak louder than words, they say."

I chuckled as I walked away to head to my room. "Indeed, they do."

-------------------------

I opened the door to my room and was greeted with the sight of a statue.