Attack Part one.

TW: Blood loss, thought of death description of pain and cutting, mention of pills..

James:

One month later

As He walked Out of school and over the grounds He saw a Smal group of people sitting on a blanket. As He came Closer He realized it were Just Regulus and His friends.

He didnt know If He should Walk over, but then He saw the book that He lend Regulus at the begining of the year. He Had a Picture Charmed in there wich he's been wanting to get ever since He rememberd where it was. But to get it you'd have to Take the book in Your Hand and Charm it Out that way a simple accio wouldnt Work.

So He went over greetings them with a Happy Smile. ”Hi there. Regulus i can See you have the book that I gave you. Could I get it for a seconde?”

”Ah Sure... Why?” Regulus asked Handing James the book with a confused Look on his face.

”Oh I Just have to get Something Out of Here.”And with that He tabbed the book with His wand making it glow before a Picture came flowing Out. It was the Wedding Picture of His Parents. They were Dancing and Laughing it allways gave him comfort.

”Wow” Pandora gasped looking at the book that was still shimmering slightly.

James handed Regulus the book and Out His wand into His Pocket. He then saluted them, turned around and stardet walking into the forest.

He wasnt in too far yet, only about five Meters when He Heard a crack behind him. He Thought that it must've been a random creature from the forest, so He knew If they'd try to harm him, he'd Just have to transform and they'd understand.

He wasnt to Sure about His safety tho when He Heard a voice He knew to Well Say: ” Well hello there Potter. Out for a Walk huh?” >> Snape. <<  James thought AS He turned around.

” Well hello there Severus. So we have a Problem Here or can I continue to have my, as you called it, walk?” He asked, He really wasnt in the mood for mind Games with Severus Snape right now.

”Oh Your Not attaking me or calling me snivelus? How lovely” He Said His Words were allready dropping with sarcasam.

”Look Snape” James Said in a calm voice. ”I know I have been shitty to you and I am sorry. I was being a prick and you have a right to hate me. But can't we Just grow Up and Stop making eachothers Lives Harder then they have to be?”

”Nah, Potter I really want to try this new spell.” And before James could react Snape pulled Out His wand, pointed it at James and loudly Said ”Sectumsempra!”

James flew Back Feeling the Air leave His lungs. The pills in His pocket ratteling and the Blade falling to the Floor next to him.

He could feel pain shoot through his head, He must've landed on a Rock, He could barely See anything since He lost His glasses while coliding with the Floor.

Suddenly He felt A Sharp pain Go through his chest. If was Like a knive was slowly and roughly cutting it's way through his skin. Then A Second Cut on His Leg, a third right above His Belly Button. And a fourth and fith somewhere Else. He couldnt Tell any more.

He must've stardet to cry a Bit as He felt A tear droped from His eyes. He blinked trying to breath. But breathing got Harder With every second that passed.

Then He saw Snape Standing over him, mumbeling sonething about: ”Hope you die" and ”got to make sure” But the Last Thing He really got was obliviate.

Suddenly His mind went blank. He couldnt remember anything after getting the Picture.

Then everything became black...

___________________________________________

OK really short chapter but It is Just as I promised. I am Gonna Post the next one as soon as possible.