14

Tw: discussion of pills abuse and Overdose, discussion of SH,

Minerva Mcgonegal:

When Pandora Lestrange, had First Run into her Office and told her that Regulus black Had found James Potter, probably bleeding Bad, She was in shock.

She'd might Not Tell anybody but the group of four Gryffendors that call themselves the Marauders Had grown to her Heart.

The way all of them supported Remus even after figuring out he's a Werwolf. The way they nudged her about how the become an Animagi for Remus. And allthough she wasnt able or more Likely allowed to Help them she hoped that they Had managed it. The way Sirius Had His little Talks with her and called her ”Mom” from time to time. She couldnt Help but Like them.

When she then took over James's knocked Out Body to Bring him to the infrimery, a little Part in her Heart broke.

James Potter only broke pieces of Minerva Mcgonegals Heart twice. First when she found Out about His SH and Second when she saw him Like that.

Now she was Here in her Office with James's Parents Who she also Had the Joy of teaching once.

”So, we could arrange for you to stay Here untill He eather wakes Up or untill He gets Transported to St. Mungos. If you would want that.” Minerva Said.

”I don't think that, that will be needed. If He wakes Up or gets Transported we can Get Here with the Floor system in Seconds. Fleamont and I have to Return to Work. We can't Take a one month Brake No Matter how much we would want that. The minestry simply wouldnt allow it.” Euphumia Potter, a lovely Woman with a big Heart, Said. No Matter how Big her Heart was, she was still reasonable, Minerva allways admired that.

”Well that does Sound Like Something the minestry would do...” She Said. After a short while she Offert:”But you could stay for the night. He won't wake Up but I think Regulus and Sirius would need you two.”

”I think that would be possible. We have gotten Off from Work untill tomorrow night anyway. And We would Just Work Our selves Up about the whole situation.” Fleamont Potter Said. Fleamont was a fun, Kind, strong Young Wizard. He and James were alot a Like allthough James cares more Like His mother does. But Fleamont did Like to cause trouble.

”Ok we can-” She started, but was interupted by the door opening. Mrs pomfry was Standing in her door. ”What is it Darling? Is it Something about James?” She asked.

”yes I figured Something Out about the Last month, wich I think is important for Mr. And Mrs. Potter to know.” Poppy Said, with a strained voice.

”What is it?“ Fleamont asked, eyes filling with worry.

”Well...” She startet stepping into Minervas Office and closing the door behind her. Then she continued. ”Mr. Black, Regulus, stayed a little after. He Had found Out about James's pill use and wanted to make Sure He was supposed to Take them. And allthough He is of cours. The pills were duplicated through magic wich as we're all aware of is very Dangerous.” She then stopped again, letting those Words sink in.

Minerva couldnt belive what she Just Heard. But If James would Take the risk of multiplying them, that means that He allredy took the risk of taking to many. Wich means His Depression must've been getting worse and He felt Like He couldnt Tell anybody Just Like two years ago.