16:Full moon

Tw: Walburga, Orion, Transformation,selfdoubt, Selfharm

Remus:

”You Guys really don't have to come with me tonight. After what happend to James, I don't think it's a good idea.” He Said. Eyeing them carefully. He really didnt need Two of His best mates in the infrimery, esspecialy Not because of him self.

”Moony I have told you a Million Times. No way! I can't belive that you'd still think we'd leave you behind. We're comming tonight and every other full moon. James would do the Same If it was me or Pete in His place, you know that.” Sirius Said.

”Well allright. I'll See you there then.” He didnt have the strength to argue right now.

As he Made His way to the Infrimery He let His worries Run free in His brain. Last year near the Summer holydays, Peter was Sick in a full moon, once Moony Had realized that one of His friends was Missing He went compleatly wild and Scratched himself wildly. As Padfoot and prongs Tried to Stop him, He exidetly Scratched Padfoot behind His ear. It wasnt to big or Bad, but this time the strongest one would be Missing. An He knew him worrying allways Made moony worse. And He couldnt Help but worry.

Once He arrived at the infrimery He entered. He went over and knocked in Mrs Pomfry's Office door. But instead she came Out of James's private room. Some empty vile in her Hand. ”I will be right there Mr. Lupin.” She Said quickly Putting down the vile.

Then they Made their way to the shack. Once He arrived He put away His Shirt and pants only keeping in his underwear. He put them with His wand inside a drawer in his bedside Table and got onto the bed. Seconds later a big black Dog and a Smal Rat came through the door.

They all waited together. Suddenly a pain shot through Remus's Body as the transformation began. He Closed His eyes and stardet to Scream and whine in pain.

Then He Heard a growl in the Back of His mind. Moony would be taking over now He knew that. Everything went black after that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sirius:

Thinking, living, was so much easier in Dog form. He Thought about James and what happend and about how worried He was about moony. Last Time He got a little wild.

As Remus's First Scream left the Boys mouth Sirius steped Back a Few steps. He allways did that. But Not because he was scared of Moony. No. It was because screams reminded him of Walburga and Orion and His and Regulus's pain. And because as a Dog everything was much louder.

It took Remus about 5 Minutes to transform. Then Moony was standing in Front of them.

Looking around curiosly. His eyes Catched Wormitail and He let Out a greeting growl. Then Padfoot moony fleched His teeth, smiling at him. Then He continued his Look around.

He was trying to find prongs. But prongs wasnt there. He began Walking around with Fury. Trashing the Room while looking for prongs. He let Out a howl and stardet scratching the Walls. This was allready getting a Bit Out of Hand and it wasnt even one hour.

Moony Ran Out of the bed room into the old kitchen. Here He ripped Out a Few Floor Boards and stardet to Scratch everything around him. Then himself.

As he saw this, Padfoot Ran Forward. Trying to Stop him there was a big scar in his arm allready.

What Sirius wanted to Say was: ”Stop that. It won't Help James and we are still here.“ But it only came Out as a Bark.

Moony turned to him but atleast stopped.

In the end it was a rather relaxed night. Peter and Sirius Had decidet before Hand to Not leave the shack tonight. So after Moony Transformed Back and was laying passed Out on the floor on the Floor, Sirius turned Back and got Remus into the bed.

They then left the shack. To ensure poppy wouldnt find them there. They went Into their dorm. Usually Sirius would try and sleep Just Like Peter was doing it right now, but all He could think about was how Bad of a friend He was too James.

James allways was there for him but He didnt even notice His pain. What Kind of a best mate was He?
_

__________________________________________

Here WE have a shorter chapter. I Just wanted to include a full moon but, I thought now making Moony Hurt someone would be a bit much. Yes I do have some decency atleast.

Well I will See you next chapter.

Have a great day / good night