13

Tw: Talk about Self harm, Talk about pills, decribtion of wounds and scars, Depression,Thoughts about Overdose, thought about death. I think thats everything.

Sirius:

About ten Minutes after Minnie left she Returned, Euphumia and Fleamont Potter following Her with teary eyes. It Hurt Sirius to See them Like that. The Potters the happiest and Most perfect Family He knew, in a total down. James fighting for His live and Effi and Monty prepareing to mourn their son.

”Oh darling.” Euphumia Said a shaky voice, so different from her normal comforting voice. She was talking to Regulus, Sirius knew that without looking.

He was Love, James was dear and Regulus was Darling. Thats the way it allways was.

Sirius could Hear Her whisper Something to Regulus, only now He looked Up. He rememberd what Barty Had Said. Regulus found James He must've been so disturbed.

Effi was now on her way to him. He stood up on shaiky legs and Fell into her Hug. Leaving Remus and Peter in the Floor still crying. ”It's going to be allright James is a Fighter. He is going to manage this and give us a bright laugh again soon enough.” She whisperd into His ear.

He wanted to belive her, but the crack in her voice the fact how broken it was didnt Help.

She Backes Out of the Hug and went over to Monty Who Had been talking to Mcgonagall. They all waited inpatiently.

After a while that could've been Minutes or hours, Sirius rememberd Something. ”Moony, full moon is in Two days you should Go to bed.” He Said, voice rough from crying.

”I won't sleep untill I know that James is alive anyway so I might aswell stay here.” Remus Said, also a rough voice and obviously refusing to leave.

Sirius left it With that He didnt have the Energy to fight about that right now. He Just wanted to Hug James. To Hug His best mate.

After what felt Like hours, the silence was broken once more, as the infrimery Doors opend. All of the 10 Heads turned torwarts it, as Mrs. Pomfry came Out. ”Mister Potter isnt in any danger of dying anymore, but He is in a Coma, He is Most Likely Not able to Hear or smell anything and Looks pretty Bad. I want to warn you right now, He's Not in best shape.”

All of them sighed in relive as the Words sunk in. James was alive, He wasnt awake but Not dead.

”You all can Come inside and see him now. I don't think it would really bother him since He can't tell anyway wich means you won't Stop His healing process. But after tonight we will Put him into a private room.” She Said Turing to Go inside. They all followed.

Peter and Pandora gasped upon seing James. He was mostly coverd by a blanket, but His chest was free.And there  were big scars all over it. He Had a Bandage around His head and His right Leg was laying outside of the blanket. There was a big scar right at His knee. It was huge, Sure the ones on his chest were bigger but this one looked Like it Cut deeper, Sirius could See a broken Vain through it. »Why did Poppy Not fix His Vain?« He Thought looking at His bestfriend.

He looked so peacfull But in pain at the Same Time. He didnt wear His glasses but If cours He didnt. Why would He?

He saw that Mrs pomfry was moving torwards Regulus and Barty. He turned around, ready to ask Questions.