Chapter 1

Nino

It hadn't been too long since that fateful day. The day Paris was attacked by a man calling himself "Hawk Moth." On that day, two superheroes arose from the darkness. Ladybug and Chat Noir. They stopped Hawk Moths Akuma and saved the people of Paris.

However, it's a full-time job now. Paris is always getting attacked by Hawk Moth and his evil butterflies. We need Ladybug and Chat Noir almost every day to keep the city safe. We take classes in school that help us keep our emotions in check. Paris has never been so focused on mental health and staying positive.

There are still jerks in this world though. Like Chloe Bourgeois and Gabriel Agreste. I mean, I've been akumatized like, twice now. One time because Adrien's dad wouldn't let him have a birthday party and the other time because the class were being jerks to my girlfriend and I.

But Alya and I are good. We're in a healthy relationship and dealing with our stupid best friends, Marinette and Adrien, who can't tell that they would make an awesome couple. Although, I think it was really recent when Marinette told Alya that she liked Adrien. Then again, it doesn't help Adrien when he's friends with Chloe. She's a complete jerk and doesn't let anyone get around them if they're together (not like anyone wants to be around Adrien if he's with Chloe though).

Anyways, moving on... It was about a month ago during one of the Akuma attacks that I was saving some people from falling debris and helping them get to safety that things started to change. First off, I kept getting into positions where I needed to help the people of Paris to safety, and second, my parents forced me into piano lessons.

Who does that to their teenage son!? I can still remember the conversation I had with the group...

"They signed you up for what?" My beautiful girlfriend asked while we were all walking Adrien to his limo after school.

"They're making me do piano lessons," I repeated. "They say it'll help me be more calm and focused. To help with the Akuma issue..." My parents weren't happy that I kept getting akumatized.

"Piano isn't that bad," Adrien remarked. "It can be kind of calming at times."

"Ya, but we both know you hate it." Adrien shrunk.

"It might be a good idea, Nino," Marinette started. "You could combine classical music with your music and make something unique and special." I shook my head. At the moment, I didn't want to think about how good piano could've been for me.

"Whatever..." was the last word I mumbled under my breath before we all said goodbye to Adrien.

When I started the lessons, it went rather smoothly. This guy named Mr. Fu was teaching me. In all honesty, it felt like he was rather new to the whole piano thing too. He only taught me the basics the first day and didn't come back for like a week. He was pretty chill.

But the next week, I was seeing him every day. And every day he had something new to teach me. It was actually really interesting, listening to him talk about classical stuff and the old world. He even let me play some of my own music.

Marinette was right though. I made a quick song with some classical features and my beats... it turned out to be a bop! Mr. Fu and I sat there and jammed out the entire time. It feels like I'm just hanging out with the grandpa I never got to have whenever Mr. Fu is around. Kind of strange, but whatever. It's certainly helped to calm my nerves.

The entire reason I'm remembering all of this right now is because I'm planning on making Ladybug and Chat Noir their own theme song. My girlfriend, Alya, is a super fan of Ladybug and Chat Noir. She's such a big fan that she made a whole blog called the Ladyblog. She mainly tries to film all the fights and come up with theories about their powers and abilities (sometimes even their 'celebrity identities') but she even gets opportunities to interview them as well. For some odd reason, they'll always stop to talk to her.