Chapter 6

Alya (3 Days Later)

"What are you doing?" Trixx, my adorable kwami, asks as I stare at my blank computer screen.

"Trying to figure out what to post on the Ladyblog," I say, leaning back in my computer chair. "Ever since I've become a superhero, I haven't been able to get any good scoops without risking my own superhero identity." The last bit of blog stuff I got was from Style Queen. I choose against transforming and helping Ladybug, all because I needed something to update my blog with.

I didn't think that none of the other heroes would show up either.

"I don't get why you feel so pressured," Trixx says, taking another grape.

"My fans need something! If I don't post, the Ladyblog will become old news." I turn back to the computer screen. "Maybe I won't help out with the next akumatization... I'll go there, I just need to film it instead of being a part of it."

"If that's what you feel like you need to do." Trixx doesn't care at all. All he cares about is whether or not we do something fun. He likes when I go out on dates with Nino. He always asks when our next one will be. I let out a heavy sigh.

"Come on, Trixx," I say, standing up and clipping my fanny pack on my waist. "Let's go for a walk."

"Yay!" He flies across the room and lands in the pack. "Maybe we'll run into everyone!" I never quite understand what he means by that.

"Ya, sure."

Going on walks normally helps inspire me. Sometimes I see something that makes me write in the blog, or I talk to someone who gives me a different perspective. Trixx also likes getting out of the house. He gets rowdy whenever we don't go out and starts picking fights with my little sisters. He never reveals himself, but he does make sure they live in fear of ghosts.

That's why I make it a point not to stay home for too long. Trixx can be a handful, and I don't need him blowing my cover to the two biggest loudmouths I know.

We walked around Paris for about an hour. Sometimes, I'd find nice empty places and let Trixx look around and run about, scaring pigeons and the like.

I never did find my inspiration.

I was on my way home when it happened. My phone and any other phone around me started to blare a sound a lot like an amber alert.

Someone has reported an akumatization.

And it's very close to me, the park next to Marinette's house. Forgetting about how hungry I am, I race to the park. When I get there, Ladybug and Chat Noir have already started the battle.

I quickly open my blog and begin the live stream.

"Hey, Ladybloggers!" I say, turning the phone to selfie and placing the battle behind me. "There is another akumatization! This time, it looks like the heroes are dealing with a superpowered banana man!"

I turn the camera to face the heroes, who are kind of getting their butts handed to them.

"He's got some sort of banana super strength!" I begin to explain. "Look! He's just turned someone into a banana!" A random bystander too scared to move got touched by him, turning him into a banana and causing the victim to grow in size. "He must be feeding off of the people he's transformed."

Before he can get close enough to Ladybug, a shield hits him in the head, allowing Ladybug to escape. "Carapace is here!" I exclaim. I turned the camera so the viewers could see Carapace standing beside Chat Noir, calling his shield back. "Let's see how they'll do working together!"