𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

dear Darius I love it here

dear Darius I love it here.. ain't no boy
Ever have my heart like you did.

KYAWO TILLER | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

dookie booty darius bae 💙

answer yo phone punk

😂 you ain't call me yet
How imma answer if you ain't call?

       KYAWO LAUGHED AS SHE opened the FaceTime app on her phone and called Darius. He answered quick, the phone didn't even have a chance to ring.

  "Do I look ugly?" she asked, flashing her teeth into the camera. She had just come from the dentist and the side of her mouth was still numb.

" kyawo don't ever ask me no shit like that" Darius replied, moving around in his spinning chair. "You look as pretty as ever."

"Lying ass," Kyawo said, constantly checking her appearance on camera. "My face look lopsided as fuck right now. They messed me up, Darius."

"Let me see em again"  he said, and she showed him her face before smiling extra hard. "They kinda did fuck you up, twin," he joked, still unable to see any difference. She probably just felt weird because her face was half-numb.

    She gave him a side-eye because she didn't find anything funny

    She gave him a side-eye because she didn't find anything funny. "Okay, not too much on me. Why aren't you at school?"

"Business?" He looked at her through the camera before saying, "Getchu some."

"My business is your business." She lightly tapped the steering wheel, waiting for him to answer.

"You're not there, so I didn't want to be there. Plus, I was helping my grandma out with some stuff out of the house, and now I'm at the studio."

"I could have came and helped out. I love your grandma. How's she doing?" Kyawo asked. She knew Darius's grandma was dealing with some health issues at the moment, and he was doing everything he could to help her because she was the only family he had. He was a grandma's boy, and nothing else mattered to him but her. He just wanted to make her proud.

"She's holding up. This doctor got  her on meds and stuff right now. She tells me she's good, but I don't know, man." He said, messing around with the strings on his hoodie.

"I just want her to make it to my graduation."
Kyawo nodded, she knew  how important it was for Darius to have his grandma there for his graduation, because this want the first time they had talked about it.

"I'm sure she will be. You're doing everything you can for her."

    "Shit I hope so, but where you going all in yo car and shit?"

"Business boy? Please get some"

"but nah I'm really just sitting here in some random parking space, I'm waiting for you othay to call or text me so I can get him from whoever house his ass is at"

"tell twin I said waddup when you see him for me, we needa hop on the game again"

"no the fuck y'all don't, when you come over my house it's supposed to be for me, why you playing games with othay till 1 in the morning?"

He gave her a blank face stare waving her off "mane I do spend time witchu, you be the reason I be over there in the first place"

"Mhmm act like it you othay's boyfriend or mines?"

"Fuck you little girl"

"not today maybe tomorrow" she said playing around with him making him smack his lips

"I'm finna hang up on you"

"Go ahead I ain't wanna talk to you anyways" she said shooing him off waiting for him to hang up the call

"Nigga gone call me then say she ain't wanna talk to me anyways"  he said before hanging up the phone leaving her sitting there.

fuck Nigga

Don't be hanging up on me,
hell wrong with you
Darius Winston

Ight kyawo tiller
Love you lil folks
I'll call you later tn 😂

Mhm love you too dookie booty boy !

Kyawo changed the contact name to dookie booty darius bae 💙

Tapping her steering wheel kyawo began to grow bored waiting for othay to call her. She ended up texting him checking to see what was going on, because she was either gonna head home or go shop & she hated being interrupted while she shopped so she'd just take him with her once she got him.

othay bestie ❤️

Wya hoe??

🥱I'm done now
you can come get me

On the way rn, and I ain't to far
so be out before I get there

Heard you

Pulling up into side parking her car, othay opened the door and got in. "what you was doing the whole time you was waiting for me?"

"Being bored, I just waited in the parking lot not to far from here, my teeth killing me"

"You ain't take the pain meds yet?"

"No I gotta go pick them up, but I wanna go look around in some stores, you wanna come with me?"

He placed the collar of his shirt in his head "I ain't gone lie you take mad long when you look around, but I'll come witchu"

Othay didn't mind it, it would give him time to hangout with his sister outside the house, but he didn't like shopping it wasn't his thing.

vote, comment
excuse any mistakes