𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Dear Darius, this was when rock bottom was starting to hit, well atleast for me

Dear Darius, this was when rock bottom was starting to hit, well atleast for me.. We started realizing that we didn't know what life ahead of us was going to be like, thank you for still being there for me, supporting me. Wtf we gone do.

KYAWO TILLER | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

KYAWO SAT ON HER BED excited and nervous at the same time. she had darius on a facetime call with her and on the other side was her mom and othay were in her room with her.

    Although darius wasnt there with her, he was still there physically and kyawo was grateful for that at least. She couldn't imagine him not being there as she was about to hear the news that could possibly change her life.

Kyawo's laptop was sitting on her bed open, she had finally received an email from Princeton University, her dream school. She was scared to open it, but she was excited to open it at the same time.

     She knew that it was either she got accepted or either she didn't and that was what had made her even more nervous to open it. "Kyawo open it baby" her mom said as she continued to record in the background.

    Her mom loved recording certain moments in her kids life, every moment had to get on camera. She wanted to cherish these memories forever.

  Kyawo shook her head "I can't do it, can you open it for me?"

"This is your moment baby girl, open it when you're ready" her mom told her to take her time, already knowing this was a big moment for her.

Walking towards her was othay he reached his hand out for her to hold it. He knew his sister was emotional and he knew it was a 99% chance that she was going to cry and He wanted to be there to comfort her when she received the news.

      He would be right there next to her to lean on.
Kyawo took a deep breath as she held her brother's hand. She slowly clicked on the email scanning each word.

    As she read through the message her face lit up, and tears instantly formed her eyes.

"I told you, here come the waterworks," Othay teased.