𝐭𝐞𝐧

Dear Darius, remember when we went camping? I don't know why my momma Had us out there like that, knowing I hated bugs and shit

    Dear Darius, remember when we went camping? I don't know why my momma Had us out there like that, knowing I hated bugs and shit. Now that I think of It. it wasnt so bad, i should have had a better attitude that day lmao!

 it wasnt so bad, i should have had a better attitude that day lmao!

KYAWO TILLER | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

CARS PARKED IN THE middle of the park and everyone had got out their cars walking towards the sight. "Aw hell nah momma you finna have us doing some white people shit" othay said as he walked holding the tents in his hand, he placed them on the ground.

"Out of all the things she gone choose camping, you know black folks dont camp" Tony said as he brought out the camping bags.

   Kyawo laughed at her uncle's comment she was complaining to but she was trying her best to complain in silence but othay and her uncle were totally the opposite they were gonna tell it like it was.

"You think this is white shit? Just wait and see what else I've got planned," she said, a sly grin on her face.

    She had so many more activities in mind for the group, but for now, she wanted to see how they would handle this challenge.

"Now, y'all go set up your tents," she instructed, handing out tents to them. They headed off to find their own spots to set up.

"Darius, do you know how to set up a tent?" Kyawo asked him, pulling out the instructions. Darius shook his head no.

"Nah, but I don't think it's hard."

"Good, because you're going to set up this tent all by yourself," Kyawo said, already feeling irritated after spotting a bug. She hated being in the woods, where anything could be lurking in the shadows.

      As Darius set up the tent kyawo scrolled on her phone but instantly got annoyed since there was no service out there. "Why you got my boy setting the tent up by himself the hell" othay said coming up towards them

"She got a lil funky attitude cause she seen some bugs" As soon as Darius finished setting up the tent, he put the sleeping bags inside and asked, "What's next?"