𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

KYAWO TILLER | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

FINISHING UP THE last braid on Kyawo's hair was Amber. Kyawo had finally agreed to let Amber do her hair because she wanted to try something new and different. Once Amber finished the last braid, she said, "I'm done, girl. You can look."

Getting up, Kyawo went to the bathroom and looked at her hair, smiling. "How'd I do?" Amber asked, smirking, as she watched Kyawo continue to admire herself in the mirror.

    "You did yo big one" Kyawo said, feeling confident as she posed in front of the mirror. She really liked her hair and thought that Amber did a good job.

"That's what they be saying," Amber joked, going to grab her clothes to change into.

Kyawo grabbed her clothes and changed as well. Once she was done, she took a moment to do her edges in the mirror.

When she finished, Amber asked her,"you ready, girl?" Kyawo nodded and they left their dorm.

Today, Amber and Kyawo wanted to spend some quality time together, without the boys. They realized that they were always with the boys and never got a chance to be alone.

  While they loved having the boys' company, they wanted to have some time to themselves. So, they decided to go to the art museum.