𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

explicit content below

KYAWO TILLER | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

PARKING IN THE driveway, Kyawo Darius had invited her over to his place.

    He knew that today would be her last day in Atlanta before she went back to college, and he didn't want to make the mistake of not spending time with her before she left. He had made that mistake last time.

Heading towards his door, she knocked on it and eventually he answered, opening it. "Took you long enough," she joked, walking in as he closed the door behind her.

    "Nigga You just knocked,"

    As Kyawo walked inside, she noticed that his apartment looked a little different from the last time she had been in it. She smiled, realizing that he had decorated it since she would always talk about how she wanted to decorate it for him.

"You fuck with it?" he asked, noticing that she was looking at the paintings and new furniture. "I do, it looks good," she replied

     She walked over to the kitchen, following him as she noticed that he was getting himself something to drink.

    He pulled out orange juice, which was his favorite drink to have morning, noon, and night.

"Darius, I can't believe you're still drinking orange juice religiously ," Kyawo laughed at him as she opened his refrigerator and saw that he had about four bottles of orange juice inside.

    "Girl, get out of my fridge," he said, playfully closing the refrigerator door. Kyawo shook her head at him. "Same old Darius."

"Same old Kyawo," Darius responded with a slight smirk, taking a sip from his glass. His eyes lingered on Kyawo, admiring her from head to toe.

"You see something you like?" Kyawo stared back at him, placing her hand on his chest and slowly sliding it down.

    "Don't be asking me that," he laughed, taking a sip of his juice. He finished the glass and placed it in the sink to wash later. Feeling the tension, he reached out his hand for her to hold it and they made their way towards his room.