𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

explicit content below

Dear Darius remember our first time? lmao i felt so shy & so embarrassed, but I knew I wanted to do it with you, you never gave me a reason not to

KYAWO TILLER | ATLANTA, GEORGIA

@LILDARIUS 15 secs ago

    SCROLLING ON HER computer was kyawo she was look online at colleges and applying to more & more colleges also

    SCROLLING ON HER computer was kyawo she was look online at colleges and applying to more & more colleges also. On the other side of her was Darius laying down practically staring at her, just admiring how pretty she had looked in his over sized t-shirt.

"when you gone be done with that shit?" Darius asked her

it felt as if she was looking at colleges all damn morning ever since she had been at his house. "boy I'm almost done, I just gotta finish applying to this one right here"

"Ight when you done with that, come lay with me" he said playing his hands behind his head

A few minutes after kyawo closed her computer and she placed it on the floor. She then turned over to Darius and smiled "I'm done" she says getting on top of him to lay down.

"wha kinda colleges you applied to?" Darius asked her

"A lot, I'm just hoping I get into my dream college"

"And what's that?" He asked her, rubbing on her ass through her shirt.

"Either UCLA or Princeton" she smiled thinking about those two schools she always wanted to go there she was set on it since middle school.

"I got faith in you, you gone get in"

"Thank you baby" kyawo said placing kisses on his face the leaning in on top of him to give him a more realer kiss and he kissed her back. The two continued to kiss for two minutes straight as the continued to feel on each other.

Pulling away from the kiss biting her bottom lip was kyawo, she was already turned on and could tell Darius was too because she could feel his dick rising. She smirked at him and laughed "you gone handle that?" She asked him pointing at his dick

"Mane stop playing with me" Darius said as he slid his shorts off "take these off" he said gently tugging on kyawo's underwear they were easy to access because she wasn't wearing any shorts underneath the big shirt she had on.

"Darius noo" she said placing her hands on her face in embarrassment, she was too shy.

"you want me to take em off for you?" He asked her and she nodded her head yes and he removed her underwear from off her.

"the fuck you so wet for? I ain't even do shit yet" he said, laughing

Kyawo blushed and looked away, feeling embarrassed by how easily she was turned on just from Darius himself.

Darius slid off his underwear, revealing his member. He laughed to himself as he saw the shock on Kyawo's face, as if she hadn't seen a penis before. He thought she was just scared of the fact that it was about to enter her.

"That's not gonna go in me," she said, trying to move off him, but he brought her back.

"Lemme just put the tip in, ma," he said, looking at her. She shook her head, but couldn't say no to his face. Plus, she really wanted to do this.

"Okay," she said, trying her best to adjust herself on his penis with his help. As he slipped himself inside her, Kyawo instantly gasped at the pain, especially because it wasn't just the tip that went in, it was basically half of his dick.

He guided her movements, moving her hips up and down as she rode him. Eventually, her hole started to adjust to the rapid pace Darius was setting.

A slight moan escaped from Kyawo's lips as she pushed her head back, and Darius continued to go faster and faster, bouncing her up and down.

A tear slowly fell from her eye down to her cheek because of how good it felt, but it also hurt a little bit.

Darius made sure to look at her to make sure he wasn't hurting her, and asked if she was okay in between the rides, he'd even stop.

After a while, Kyawo started to feel more comfortable and confident. She began to move her hips on her own.

Darius was shocked at how quickly she adapted to the pace. He could see the pleasure in her eyes and hear it in her moans. He felt good

      As they continued to go at it, Darius whispered to her. "Damn You feel so good, kyawo." Kyawo smiled once again trying to hide her face she was already embarrassed enough, but by him complimenting her made her feel less embarrassed.

    Minutes passed, and the heat between them grew stronger. Darius started to move his hips harder and faster, and Kyawo matched his pace. Then the two were coming close to reaching their climax. kyawo came on Darius & Darius let out a loud groan as he pulled out and nutted on kyawo's stomach.

    They two both collapsed onto the bed, thinking about what has just happened. It was their first time but it was really good.

"the pussy make me wanna wife it" Darius mumbled under his breath but he was sure kyawo heard him.

"boy shut up" kyawo said playfully hitting him on his chest. Darius laughed but he was serious about what he had said. Darius turned to kyawo and hugged her  bringing her closer over to him. "I love you kyawo" he said, kissing her forehead.

"I love you too darius" Kyawo smiled

vote comment
Had to get that shit
out the way