Part 2

Warnings: blood, manipulation, playing with peoples minds, sexual innuendo, knives, breaking and entering, blackmail, swearing

It was time to put your plan into action. You had bought all the necessary equipment, and you were currently putting on your costume. You struggled into your tight black minidress, pulling it up over your fishnet stockings. You had tall black heeled boots you pulled on next, then long black leather gloves. You put on the legendary Ghostface mask itself, the screaming face masking your own. You fixed your wig over the straps of the Ghostface mask. Your wig was blood red and set into curls and went down to your back.

You didn't have a voice changer, but you had mastered changing your voice. This one was a dangerous combination of somehow both Betty Boop and Jessica Rabbit. Seductive but also innocent and you could easily make it menacing. You were prepared.

You walked downstairs to grab the knife. You didn't plan to use it- tonight at least. But if the boys were uncooperative, well... you were prepared. You pulled on your long, flowing black silk coat and walked out the front door, ready to finally take some revenge. Casey was one of your good friends and you were mad- but you also wanted a piece of the action. After all, feminine rage is a powerful thing.

Once you were at Stu's house- which you knew him and Billy were- You pulled out your burner phone and plugged in Stu's number. You dialed it and heard it ring in the house. You heard voices talking before he picked up the phone. "Hello, Stuart Macher speaking. My parents are currently away if that's who you're trying to reach-" he spoke boredly and slightly annoyed before you cut him off.

"oh no honey, I'm here for you and your friend!" You sing-songed.

You saw him exchange a glance with Billy, who was now next to him and listening. "Excuse me, what the fuck?" He said.

"Oh you heard me babe. I know what you did. So I suggest you follow my directions right now unless you want everyone else to know too!" You giggled.

"What do you want," Billy practically growled.

'Hm, that growl was actually low-key kinda sexy,' you thought to yourself. "Go to the back porch. Open the door, step outside, and see if you can find me!" You simpered. The two of them stalked outside, giving you enough time to use Stu's house key (which you tooootally didn't steal from him) to sneak inside the front door. You giggled into the phone quietly. "Turn around sillies!" They spun around quickly before startling then doing a double take as they saw you.

"What...how...who... but we're- aren't we-?!" Stu yelped, looking at Billy. You hung up the phone, putting it in your pocket.

"Oh sugar, there can be more than one! After all there's already two of you! Besides, maybe girls CAN be killers! I want in on the action. You let me in on your plans, or I'll find them out myself- again- and thwart them. You wouldn't want to end up in the police station... would you?" You asked, smirking.

"Look, fucker, I don't know what you think happened but we were not involved!" Billy yelled.

"YOU BETTER CALM DOWN BITCH BOY BEFORE I STAB YOU!" You snarled at him, losing your new accent and taking several menacing steps forward, pulling the knife out of your pocket. They immediately tried to back outside. "Nope! Come back inside now and close that door! Oh, lock it too," you demanded in your sickly sugared tone again. "NOW!" You hissed. Stu shoved Billy out of his way and lept inside. You walked towards them, until you were so close you could hear their breathing. You tilted their chins to look at you. You slowly, painstakingly traced the knife against Billy's cheekbone before pulling it back quickly and watching him flinch. You giggled at that and Stu smirked. Then you held the cold metal up to the latter's collar bone and just let him feel it.

"Knife play, very kinky. Not gonna lie to you sweetcheeks, I'm kinda into this shit. Maybe, you take that off and we head up to my room and maybe you can try to convince us," he grinned, looking at you with a raised eyebrow. You rolled your eyes under your mask, and applied pressure to his collarbone. Then you swiped the knife, leaving a shallow strips of red on his chest. He blinked hard, and Billy leaned naturally away from you. You then cut Billy right on his neck by his jawline and ear.

"Nice job trying to seduce me sou-" you cut yourself off. 'SHIT GIRL YOU ALMOST CALLED HIM SOUP! YOURE THE ONLY ONE WHO CALLS HIM THAT, BE CAREFUL!' You thought to yourself. "Maybe that'll work, later. Neither of you are bad looking I suppose..." you pondered. "But nope! Not tonight! I'll see you the same time in two days, and you better have made your stupid minds up before then!" You chirped. "Ta-ta!" You blew them both exaggerated kisses and sashayed out the door. "Act one, complete!" You murmured to yourself before disappearing into the woods.