Part 6

warnings: swearing, mentions of gutting, sex, killing, and toxic friendships,, Stu is horny as usual, Billy is also apparently horny (big shocker I know!!!🫢😐), yes that is Stuilly you smell, I try to be funny, actual sex and murder will happen eventually I swear, I'm not feelin spicy rn so deal with sexual innuendos since that's all you horny fucks are gonna get (<3), the whole thing is just a lot of nonsense

Billy was completely unaware in his home of what was about to go down. He thought stu was on his side-but bribe stu with the right stuff *cough* more sex *cough* and he's all yours.

Tonight was when they had planned to kill Sidney- but you had a better idea.

You had been in a really toxic friendship recently with these girls recently- they used you for money, food, cheating in school, and just generally abused your kindness. They were all having a sleepover tonight- you knew that because they like talking about things you aren't invited to in front of you. They're all conveniently in the same spot at the same time! What a lucky coincidence! Wouldn't it just be awful if you showed up, begging for help since Ghostface is chasing you? Then whether they do let you in or not you end up 'dead?!' Then Billy and Stu do the dirty work and you get to do whatever you want to them.

But Billy would need some MAJOR convincing. So you two formulated a plan. You'd have to figure out how to get him to agree to your plan first though. Stu had suggested.... Sex! You had said no. He had said yes. You said no. He says yes. No. Yes. No yes. No. Yes. No yes no yes noyesnoyesnoyesnoyesNOYESNOYESNOYESNOYESNOOOOOYESSSSSSS

"UGH!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD STU YOU ARE SO GODDAMN ANNOYING JESUS CHRIST!"

"Yeah, but I'm hot! And Billy's best friend who knows how to get him to agree to stuff. How do you think I got him to go after Casey?!" He exclaimed. You raised your eyebrows. "What?"

"Did you just admit to me. that you had sex with Billy. I'm just clarifying here cuz like...!" You state.

"....ffffffuck. Just don't tell him I told you! My usual persuasion techniques are annoy, beg, lightly threaten, have sex with, kill. In that order. Yeah. I think," he ponders.

"You know what. I. I don't wanna know," you sigh, walking away. "Hey, don't you walk away from me!" He gasped dramatically, quickly catching up to you. "Bug-legged piece of shit," you mutter under your breath.
"Huh?" He asked. "Did you just say I have bug legs?"

"Yeah I did. Cuz you're tall so you have long legs. A bunch of bugs have long legs. You're like a... stuck bug of sorts."

He scoffed. "I'm not a stick! I have plenty of muscle, mind you! How else do you think I can drag people around?! I managed to wrestle a 200-some pound football player into unconsciousness, then tied him to a chair and restrained him. He was unconscious. A 200+ pounds sack of potatoes. I dragged him around. Lifted him IN A CHAIR TOO! And I gutted him," he argued. You raised your eyebrows, unimpressed. "Come onnnn don't tell me you're not impressed by that?!!! Do you not believe me?!" You shrugged, enjoying making him frustrated. Then he smirked. 'Shit, that's never a good sign,' you thought to yourself. "So you don't believe me huh? I gotta prove myself? What do you want me to do, take off my shirt? You gotta see it to believe it, huh?" You opened your mouth to protest before he swooped you up and threw you over his shoulder.

"Fuck! Stu! Put! Me! Down!" You yelped, hitting his back with your fists and kicking your legs. He just laughed and carried you upstairs. "Ughhhh," you groaned. He finally threw you off his shoulder and onto his parents bed and crawled on top of you.

"that proof enough?" He laughed. "Oh here, I can take off my shirt too..." he offered and you snorted and rolled your eyes. He smirked and then did take his shirt off. "You're such a man whore, you know that right?" You giggled. "Oh okay wow, I see how it is. You're slut shaming me now?! Oh, the disgrace!" He exclaimed before collapsing on you. You wheezed out a laugh, struggling with him fully on top of you.

"I can't breathhhhh," you said breathlessly, trying to push him off you. He snickered and complied, rolling off you. "You know what, fuck it. I'm gonna go to bed. Fuck Billy and the stick up his ass, I'm tired and bored of plotting. I'm gonna do whatever the hell I want and I know you'll do what I tell you so he'll have to do it too. What's he gonna do? Snitch? We have all the proof it was him, and we could both easily lie and gaslight into making us innocent and him the only one. OH MY GOD that's it!!! We can just blackmail him!!! Duh! I'm so stupid!" You reveled, appraising your own smartness. Stu cackled, enjoying your devious planning. "Wait so you never realized that you could just blackmail him, Stu? You just... fucked him?" You questioned, having epiphany after epiphany.

"Nah, I did. I just figured the fucking was better. And it was," he declared shamelessly.

"You really are a whore," you shamed, but you were laughing. "Ugh I don't feel like driving homeeeeeee," you added, complaining now. Stu paused for a second. You blinked at him. He was still unmoving. "Did you glitch. Hellooooo, earth to Stu!" You snapped your fingers in front of his eyes before he startled.

"Just stay here babe. My parents are god knows where right now, what are they gonna do. Besides, your parents know you're here 'with Tatum who you might stay the night with' right?" He suggested.

"oh. Huh. Good point. Maybe you do have a brain amidst all the pornos and murderous thoughts in there," you joked, knocking on his head. He wrinkled his nose at you.
"Oh I'm just gory and slutty now huh? Seems you're being pretty sexist right now," he teased.

"Hmm there's funny in there too, somewhere," you added.

"Oh ok at least I'm FUNNY!" He snorted, poking you in the stomach. You stuck your tongue out at him, and he stuck his out right back at you, waving it around obscenely. You rolled your eyes, muttering nonsense under your breath.

"Fine. I'll just stay here then. But I'm not moving," you decided. "Fine. I won't either then," he agreed.

"You have your own bed, whore," you pointed out.

"Yeah but this one's better more roomy!" He emphasized his point by splaying his lanky arms and legs out, smacking you.

"Fuck you," you stated, unimpressed.
"Yeah but you love me!" He cheered. "Sureeeeeee," you giggled, attempting to throw his arm off you, but he just pulled you into his side instead. Giving in, you let him. "Don't you dare wake me up," you threatened before closing your eyes.
"Wouldn't dream of it."