Part 9

Warnings: MURDER MURDER MURDER, homicide, group homicide, reader gets stabbed multiple times and sliced, gutting, reader stabs people, blood loss, uhm yeah it got a little bit wild guys I'm sorry 😭 it actually wasn't me blame y/n she's crazy

You had never felt more exhilarated in your life. You and the boys had planned this out perfectly and rehearsed countless times. Now it was time to put your plan into action, finally. Everything had all been leading up to this point. Everything had been to get to this point. And now it was finally happening.

You were in your normal clothes. Billy and Stu were in the costume, geared up, each with two knives, for whoever was near when it was your turn to slice some bitches up.

But now you were running, as fast as you could. Your sneakers screeching against the concrete, hair blowing in the wind, tears gathering in your eyes as you sprinted to that bitch's house.

You knew her and her friends were having a sleepover. You banged on the door desperately, tears streaming down your face as you looked behind you for any sign that either of the boys were near you.

You heard voices as one of the girls finally opened the door. "What is it- what the fuck?!" She yelled as you burst into the house, panting.

"The killer's after me!" You cried, collapsing to the floor. That's when the sharp ring of the phone echoed throughout the floor. You let out a scream of terror, burying your face in your hands. "No please! It's them, they're here for me," you sobbed, pleading desperately.

"What the fuck are you talking about!" One of the girls exclaimed, going to pick up the phone. "Hello, who is this?" She asked sharply.

"Heyyyy little lady, no need to get so mean, I just wanna play a little game~" the voice said over the phone.

"I don't know what the fuck you want, but I'm not in the mood, creep. Go talk to someone your age," she snapped. You looked up to see the girl you'd codenamed Finch. She hung up the phone angrily, and stepped towards you, opening her mouth. The phone rang again, and she sighed angrily, spinning on her heel to pick up. "What-!" She started, before being cut off with the lovely threat of

"Watch yourself bitch! Keep talking and I'll rip out your vocal cords with my hands!" The moderated voice yelled. You cringed at the perfectly recited words, you'd come up with that line yourself. She startled, and the other girls gasped. "That's what I thought," the voice cooed condescendingly. "Like I said, I just wanna play a little game. And you're gonna pay, you slut."

"Pay?" She asked shakily.

"I said play, fucktard," the caller declared smoothly. The image of Billy examining his nails jokingly while saying this flashed through your mind, and you shuddered. "You love horror movies, don't you? What's your favorite scary movie? Mines the one where a masked killer brutally slaughters four lonely girls in a house by themselves."

The girls exchanged confused and worried glances. "Four? There's five of us," Finch declared haughtily. The voice laughed, unimpressed.

"No shit, you stupid bitch. One of you will make it out alive. My final girl." The girls looked at each other again, hope sparking in their eyes. "Ah-ah-ah! She has to win first. Survival of the fittest after all," the voice laughed cruelly. Two girls sprinted upstairs, codenames Silverstone and Fairy, pushing and shoving each other.

Codename Raven dashed into the kitchen, Scout reaching after her. You let out another quiet sob, curling into yourself. "Well, how do I win?" Finch asked, twirling the phone cord.

"You don't, stupid bitch. You're at the top of my hit list for being such a snobby whore. So desperate for attention you'll fuck anyone, single or not. So you should just give up now, make it nice and easy for me. Maybe I'll make it less painless. Or maybe I'll make it more painful, I don't know," the caller cackled.