Part 4

Warnings: SEXUAL CONTENT YALL✨✨✨, blindfolds, teasing, restraints, grinding, palming, Stu is a needy and horny fuck, handjob, riding, cowgirl, exhibitionism, control themes

You finished tying the rope around Billy's wrists while he sat in the chair. "Silly! You really thought you'd be able to overpower me! Men may sometimes be "stronger" but women are smarter," you tsked at him. He fought against the restraints holding him to the chair again desperately. "Stop," you demanded, no nonsense. Surprisingly, he submitted. "Good boy! You get a treat now..." you simpered, walking over to Stu, who was also bound to a chair.

Stu perked up eagerly, hoping you'd let him go. Instead, you crawled onto his lap and straddled him, arms loosely wrapped around his neck. He let out a small surprised noise that was very attractive. You heated up under the mask. You gently stroked his face, taking the time to really just admire him. He was very damn attractive as much as you hated to admit. "I... please..." he whimpered.

"Please what, baby?" You asked seductively, letting Jessica rabbit take over your voice.

"I-I need you! Can I kiss you please, you can blindfold me but something more, anything, please please," he begged self-deprecatingly. You smirked under your mask at him.

"Aww, is my poor darling this turned on just by me?" You asked condescendingly. He nodded fervently. You giggled. "Well, since you've been so good..." you took a blindfold out of your pocket and wrapped it around his eyes carefully. "Is that good baby?" You asked. He nodded. You quietly picked up your knife and fake stabbed at him to make sure he couldn't see through the blindfold. When he had no reaction, you took the mask off. You were facing away from Billy, so he wouldn't be able to see you.

Stu's head moved around like he was looking for you. You grabbed his face, and pulled him into a rough kiss. He sighed into your mouth, and you took that as an opportunity to sneak your tongue in his mouth. "Mmm," he mumbled. You smiled against him. He sat back and let you do what you wanted with him. You pulled away and he whined. "Shh, baby," you told him.

That's when you pushed your hips down into him-hard-and started grinding. "Ohhh..." he moaned. You giggled. "You like that baby?" "Y-yes! Oh please, I need you," he cried. You felt his erection through his jeans, rubbing you through your lacy underwear. It felt delicious, and you continued your movements. He began to rut up into you, and you let it slide since it felt good. You latched onto his neck and began kissing and sucking, leaving dark hickeys in your wake. He moaned again, louder this time. "You think you can come like this babe?" You asked him.

"I-I don't kno-OH!" He gasped as you bit his neck. "You wanna try for me?" You pleaded. He nodded quickly. You slid your hand down to the prominent bulge in his jeans and began to palm him. He groaned, throwing his head back. He ground up into your hand desperately, like some animal in heat. "Here, I'll make it easier for you," you purred in his ear

You slowly unclasped his belt, tossing it aside. He was straining painfully against his jeans, the zipper practically about to bust. Your eyebrows raised slightly, either he was hella turned on or hella big- honestly, you'd be good with either. There was a slight damp spot on his jeans where precum must have soaked through. You unzipped his jeans and piled his boxers down, and his dick sprung up immediately. "So needy, baby," you teased. "Please," he whined, thrusting his hips into the air. "I know baby, shh," you hushed.

You reached your right hand down and stroked the tip with your thumb, smearing his arousal everywhere. You then slid the rest of your hand down, slowly beginning to pump him before beginning to speed up. His moans got louder and whinier, more desperate for you. "You want me to ride you?" You whispered breathily in his ear, still stroking. "Please! Anything, I'll do anything just wanna be inside you!" He babbled, clearly drunk on your touch. You thought he whined again and you slowly began to move your position. That's when you realized it wasn't Stu who made that noise- it was Billy.

You quickly grabbed your mask and put it back on, ripping Stu's blindfold off and looking behind you. Billy was fighting his restraints, eyes wide and begging, staring you and Stu down. Your brow furrowed in shock and- "OH FUUUUUUCK!" You exclaimed as Stu slammed up into you. He had clearly taken advantage of your distraction to pull your panties aside and line up with your entrance. He was thrusting into you like a mad man, gripping your hips hard enough that you'd have bruises tomorrow. "Ooohhhh.... Stu, Jesus," you moaned. He was hitting your sweet spot perfectly, your were practically seeing stars.

"thought it was my turn to make you feel good... and make Billy jealous," the blonde smirked, not pausing his movements whatsoever. You key out a breathless laugh that turned into a moan at that. "Sh-shit you're so tight." His brutal pace was bringing you closer to the edge. "O-oh god, don't stop," you groaned. "I-I'm getting close."

"Good, me too," he informed you. "Y-you're on the pill right?" "Yeah, I am... oh-oh- Stu! I'm gonna-!" You gasped. "Me too, Princess, fuuuuuuckkkkk," he drawled, thrusting into you one last time before releasing inside you. He managed to hit your sweet spot, and you started coming as well. "Oooooohhhhh godddd," he moaned. You let out a high-pitched noise, head thrown back as you rode out your orgasm. Stu kept thrusting lightly, trying to prolong that feeling, both of you on practically cloud nine with how good you felt.

You finally collapsed against his chest. He was breathing heavily, chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath. "For some mystery murder girl you're a hella good fuck," Stu panted. You laughed softly. That's when you both remembered Billy behind you, turning to look at the desperate man. "What time is it?" You asked. Stu checked his watch. "Jeez, 11:00," he muttered. "Shit, I've got to go," you complained. You went to undo his ties before realizing- "how'd you undo your wrist ropes?!" He smirked. "I'm what they'd call experienced, doll." You rolled your eyes at him under your mask. "Well then, untie yourself and your friend but I've gotta get the hell outta here," you stated, climbing off his lap. "Ok, just fuck and go," Stu called after you, who was walking away. You laughed before calling back "I just did! Oh, and Billy, sweetie- you'll get your turn tomorrow!" You sang.

You got home, threw all your stuff down and hopped in the shower. And that's when you realized- once Stu had started fucking you, you had completely lost your voice disguise. He could've recognized you! Jesus... what was gonna happen at school tomorrow?!