Part 7

warnings: teasing, grinding, light fingering/palming, making out, tying Billy up, slight dub con? (Billy's pretending to be asleep while readers kissing him) I'm sorry if I missed more I'm so damn tired but wanted to feed y'all, oh cliffhanger! It's to motivate myself lol

You and Stu were going to attempt to coerce Billy into letting you add to the plan. But you'd have to do it sneakily. So that night, you snuck over to Billy's house and crept in through the window as quietly as possible, without waking him up. You then went to the front door, and let Stu in. He had all the equipment- three sets of Ghostface outfits, three knives, Mr. Prescott's phone, the voice changer, and rope.

You and Stu tip toed up the stairs back to Billy's bedroom. "I'll wake him up, okay?" You proclaimed to Stu who nodded rather impatiently. Then you climbed onto Billy's bed and straddled his sleeping form, pinning his down gently with your knees.

He stirred, and you leant forward and kissed him. He moved in response. You slowly moved your kisses down, to his jawline to his neck and slowly began marking hickeys. He unconsciously tilted his neck to give you more access and you smirked. But he wasn't waking up! It seemed would take some more action to wake him after all this.

You shrugged lightly and moved down, so you were straddling his hips lightly. You motioned towards Stu to give you the rope. He immediately gave it to you, and you saw his eyes were dark with lust, and there was a slight bulge in his sweatpants. You smirked lightly and pulled him closer to you, kissing him fiercely and he immediately grabbed your face and began making out with you. He moaned into your mouth softly, and you pulled away, hushing him gently. Pouting, he returned to standing in the corner.

You then shifted your weight to free Billy's left arm. You grabbed it and tied the rope loosely around it. Then you held it above his head and grabbed his other arm before repeating the action, then tying them together, then to his bed post. Then you adjusted your weight again so your hips were rubbing against his.

Slowly, you ground down into him. The friction was perfect, your lacy underwear rubbing against his covers through your skirt. You leaned forward again, and motioned to Stu for the knife. He gave it to you, but let out a begging whine, giving you desperate puppy dog eyes. 'Fuckin manwhore, he's lucky he's hot and cute when he's begging,' you thought to yourself. You pulled him in for another sloppy make out session, his hands flying to your hair, then down your back to under your shirt. You knew his next move would be to unclip your bra so you quickly pulled away with a frown. You held your hand out for the knife and he tried again to beg you for some sort of friction, but you denied him.

He finally let out a huff and gave you the knife. You kissed him on the cheek and he moved to kiss you on the mouth but you turned away to hear another huff. You rolled your eyes, that needy fuck.

You slowly began to trace the knife across Billy's skin. Across his jawline as you gently began to kiss him again. How has he not woken up yet? You kiss him fiercer, and you feel him kiss back ever so slightly. You internally laugh at his fatal mistake and grind your hips down into his HARD. His hips automatically buck up and he lets out a moan. You giggle against his lips, and his eyes fly open, realizing his mistake.

"Ooh, you finally awake now Billy boy? I've got a surprise for you...!" You tease. He blinks slowly and immediately tries-and fails- to move his arms.

"W-what?" He exclaims quietly, fighting the rope. You giggle softly.

"Mhm, Stu got his turn didn't you want yours? Or no? Stu and I can always just go back to his place..." you trail off, smirking at the brunette under you. You feel Stu behind you, placing his head on your shoulder and wrapping his long arms around you. You lean into his touch ever so slightly, and roll your hips into Billy's once more.

He gasped lightly, and immediately tried to cover it up. You smirk at his response. You feel Stu kissing up and down your neck, silently begging you for attention. You let him continue while you continue to tease Billy. "I-uh- n-Oo, fuck!" He stutters out as you continue grinding into him, rolling your hips. "I- I need you!" He begs, staring up at you with doe eyes. You're about to respond when Stu sucks harshly on your neck, reminding you he's here and dragging your attention back to him.

You get off Billy, and detach Stu from you. "go on, strip!" You encourage the blonder one. "Strip him more too," you add as an after thought. As Stu wriggled out of his clothes, you cut Billy's shirt off. He lets out a whiny complaint, but you felt him twitch under you.

You get off the bed and pull your shirt over your head and your skirt down your legs so that your left in your lacy black lingerie set.

Meanwhile, Billy and Stu are left in just theur boxers, arousal clear from their matching erections. You internally cackle at that, knowing the effect you have on them. Both are practically eye-fucking you, eyes dark with lust, pupils completely blown, and pleading. You sashay over to the pair, letting your hips swing back and forth, feeling their eyes following the movement.

You crawl across the king-sizes bed to Stu, and climb into his lap. He smirks satisfactorily, proud he won you over billy. He pulls you closer to him, grabbing your hips and grinding up into you. You gently lean in and whisper into his ear "I wanna fucking break him. Make him beg, cry, even." You can tell he's shocked by this but once you pull back he grins widely and pulls your panties to the side, fingers swiping up your slickness. You move your legs farther apart and palm him through his boxers. Two can play at this game.

"Not if I make you beg first," he grins wider.

You raise an eyebrow at that statement. "And if I make YOU beg first?"

"then you win and can do whatever you want with me," he whispers seductively into your ear.