Part 8

Warnings: SMUTTTTTT, swearing, tying up, dirty talk, begging, reader kinda manipulates Billy into giving her what she wants through sex??, handjob, groping, vaginal sex, unprotected sex cuz readers on the pill (still practice careful safety tho yall), creampie, sloppy seconds, uhm bits of aftercare, soft Billy at the end, probably other stuff too

You raised an eyebrow at Stu. "Anything I want, baby? Are you sure?"

He smirked self-assuredly at you. "I know you want me, I can see it in your eyes. You're gonna cave eventually, I know you want me inside you. You liked it the first time, I know you did~ even when I was in control," he declared proudly. Smug bastard.

You knew he was right, but you weren't gonna admit it. So you simply crawled off his lap, and moved onto Billy's, his brown eyes gleaming with desire. "Tsk tsk tsk, I know what I could do to Stu, but what about you Billy?" I question softly, easily ignoring the gaping blonde besides me. Billy made a soft noise underneath you. I traced my fingers down his bare chest, manicured hands gliding over the well-toned muscle.

"hmm, work out so much but love being tied down, don't you?" You grinned at him. You dragged your fingers to his hips, pulling on the waistband of his boxers. His hips bucked into you needily. You slipped your hand underneath, and pulled his aching dick out. You slowly dragged your nail along the sides, staring at him, smirking.

Stu, meanwhile, had decided it was time for your bra to come off. He unclipped it behind your back, and it fell off your shoulders and onto your arms. You shrugged it off before tossing it god-knows-where in the room.

Aggressively, he began attacking your neck with his mouth, placing sloppy kisses and lovebites all over the expanse of sensitive skin. You tilted your head allowing him more access, when his hands snaked around and started groping your tits, kneading and massaging them.

You closed your eyes briefly, enjoying the feeling before remembering that you had to win this game. You quickly returned your attention to the needy brunette under you. You wrapped your hand around him, slowly stroking, pumping up and down. He thrust his hips up into your hand, getting slightly aggressive with desire.

You smirked down at him. It felt fantastic having this power over Billy, the stubborn, control freak, psycho jerk who you'd come around to. "Getting closer, baby?" You asked him sweetly. He nodded, and you continued to jerk him off, trying to focus on that instead of Stu, who's hand had found its way down to your panties.

He began tracing over your clit, rubbing it gently through your underwear. You ever so slightly began shifting your hips against his hand, hoping he wouldn't notice. He either didn't notice, or simply chose to ignore it in the hopes it would get you closer to begging.

"Mph, getting close," Billy grunted out. You smiled, knowing that as he got closer to the edge he'd be much more convincible.

"Can I ask you something Billy?" You asked softly, batting your eyelashes at him. He nodded quickly in response, staring at you as best he could through the haze of getting close to release. You bit your lip to hold back your smirk. 'Perfect' you thought, 'now he'll do practically anything I ask.' "Babe... could I add a step to the plan? I think you'll like it very much, Stu and I already planned it out. It involves more murder... and we'll let you give us one request we have to do, other than not doing it," you offered sweetly, throwing in the request to butter him up.

"Us?! We didn't agree to that-?!" Stu exclaimed before Billy cut him off with a loud moan, and you adjusting your position to grind onto him.

"What, fuck, what is it?" The shorter brunette panted. "Maybe, the plans already so good... shit, I'm so close." He added breathlessly.