Chapter 24

Have you ever felt this terrible gut feeling yet? If yes that's how I'm feeling right now as Mara explained her whole story to us of what happened

Nothing added up.

"Run that by me again" Alex said.

After finding her we called the guys and informed them of everything, right now we were at home listening to her story.

Me, Alex, Rome and Kay sat on the couch across from Shay and Mara.

"The night me and Tommy went out we....saw a black van pulling up to where we were and jumped nine guys....then they grabbed us...forced us into the trunk of the van where it had kittens, we screamed until we pulled up at an old ice factory they placed us both in to separate rooms and drugged me with something which put me into an coma till they woke me up and push me in the road".

By the end of the story my head hurt trying to fit all those pieces together.

"Van trunk?" Rome said.

Kay glanced at me.

"Do you believe this bs?" Kay mouthed to me.

"No" I mouthed.

"So you didn't see their faces?" Alex asked.

"No I was in a coma" .

"Which ice factory was it?" Rome asked.

"I...i-".

"Quite interrogating her she went through trauma!" Shay snapped hugging Mara close whispering in her ear.

"Okay fine I'll call it an early night" Alex spoke standing up taking my hand in his.

"Yeah us too" .
*******
For the past few days I watched and study Mara behavior their was nothing out of order or suspicious activities today we planned a little outing for her since the time we found Mara she has barely left her room.

"Maybe you should cancel today" Alex said coming into my room as I grab my purse.

"No don't think so Mara needs this" .

"I don't feel right about this".

Walking over to him I wrapped my hands around his neck pecking his lips Alex's arms wrapped around my waist giving it a squeeze.

"Everything is going to be fine I promise okay baby?" I asked.

"If anything happens call me and keep your location on" Alex said.

"It's always on".

"Lani you ready?!" Shay asked knocking my door.

"Yeah give me a minute," I replied unwrapping myself from alex to which he reluctantly let me go.

"Where are you guys heading to?"

"A restaurant Mara picked"

Alex nodded.

**********
"Where we driving to?" I asked for the hundredth time.

"Exactly we have been driving around for the past few hours now!" Kay complained beside me.

Shay and Mara sat up front while we sat at back.

"Be quite here has the best food" Mara said

"Okay fine"

Minutes later the car comes to a halt.

Here didn't have a restaurant neither cell phone reception just an empty space out area.

"Guys I'm so sorry please forgive me" Mara said

A white van pull up to our car and four buff men dressed in black jump out.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Shay yelled.