Chapter 26

Not edited

The van rocker side to side as we all stayed chained to the van with duct tape over our mouths, silencing us

The van rocker side to side as we all stayed chained to the van with duct tape over our mouths, silencing us. Kay's shoulder shooed as tears smeared her cheeks, we couldn't do anything to defend ourselves among them as they out numbered us.

Suddenly, the van comes to a halt, jerking us forward, making Shay slam her back hard she winced. 

The doors open up and four big buffs dude steps inside.

“Do anything out of line….DEATH GOT IT?!” The third one said, pointing his gun at us.

The other three moves towards us.

“Don't forget to blindfold them” He added
→→→→→→
Darkness was all I could see followed by whispering voices around me like a caged bird, slight chilliness of the breeze hitting my exposed skin worse day to wear sleeveless no doubt I was outside as my bottom became numb sitting on gravels for too long.

Hours have passed since the sudden betrayal from Mara. It hurt, but I had bigger fish to fry here now such as how to get out of these blindfold, duct tapes around both my ankle, my hands behind my back and figuring out what the fuck was going on.

“Take the fat one, boss wants her” I heard

Sweat started to form

They walked towards me then snatched the duct tape off my ankle hard, making me scream, but I doubt could be heard through the duct tape on my mouth, before yanking me up pulling me along with them against my struggles.

Lord guide me
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Nothing wasn't supposed to go wrong, none of this shouldn't be happening.

Here I stood a waiting for possible danger. You could smell my fears from a mile away. The three men left me here awaiting “T and C” to address me before they left, one shot me a look of petty which made me more fearful.

Heavy footsteps, perhaps two heavy sets of feet, echoed through the room. They continued until they halted behind me, I stayed with my head facing the blood stained wall.

“Turn around!” A deep voice demanded.

I jumped, slowly turning around.

My fear was long gone, replaced with anger.

There stood Kay's ex-boyfriend Chad and another one whom I didn't know.

“Chad? What the fuck?!”  I said, clenching my fist, thank God they removed all the duct tape and blindfold.

Chad was going to say something but the other guy shot him a look before stepping up to me, I stood my ground.

“Listen you fat fuck, you're the main reason why my sister is dead!” He yelled, eyes blazing with anger.

No, your sister caused her own death I thought, but decided not to say anything.

“Do you know how hard it was to know my sister dead? Hmm?”

I kept my mouth shut

“ANSWER ME!!” He yelled.

“She deserved it. Your Sister took my mothers' life” I said without thinking.

He froze, that's when regret kicked in. Out of nowhere, a fist landed on my jaw, knocking me to the floor.

Using my index finger, I traced it on my bottom lip, finding blood.

“Your Mother probably deserved it anyway” He said, laughing along with Chad.

I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth before unclenching my fist. I stood up, kneeling him in the balls.

“Watch it asshole” I said to him as he grabbed his dick groaning

Right after Chad glared at me

“What, did I hit your boyfriend?” I asked.

Chad tried to hit me, but I dodged it in time, knocking him out with a fist to the face.

(An:This kinda looks funny to me💀)

Weak ass nigga

I was about to run when a cold metal was pressed up against the back of my head.

“Move bitch, and I'll shoot you” A too familiar voice said.

“Shay?" I asked.

“Thanks, Shay, looks like I have a little fire cracker on our hands. How is the other one?” He asked, still holding his dick area.

Trifling bitch.I though shivering in disgust at him mentioning me as “Little fire cracker”

Wait is kay okay?

“Everything is being handled boss” Shay said

Boss? Wah the bomboclaat this?.

>>>>>>>>
Kinda losing interest towards this book.