Chapter 29

Not edited

Recap:

“You said they are here where?!” I yelled.

The only thing I found here was an empty, run-down warehouse.

“Ghost, I'm sure we followed her here.”

“Ghost he ain't lying look”

Rome handed me Lani's necklace, I gave her.

******

I sat in the passenger seat of the car, playing with Lani's necklace as Rome drove us from the warehouse

I sat in the passenger seat of the car, playing with Lani's necklace as Rome drove us from the warehouse. I was getting reckless without having Lani near me.

This shitting game of cat and mouse game was getting old and needed to come to an end quick.

And I need to think of and idea fast.
***********
Mara POV( Tommy sister)

***********Mara POV( Tommy sister)

I sighed, drying my tears. I felt alone, I didn't have anyone with me.

My parents died when I was young, the only person who stood by me was Tommy my sister now she is gone.

Now my dumbass betrayed those people who took me in with open arms without any reason for doing so. They weren't fake…. Everything was genuine except Shay. Could you blame me? My life was at stake….it was better I let the devil kill me instead, cause now life isn't worth it anymore.

I kept staring at my sister's tombstone. I missed my final chance to say goodbye. My gaze cast to the sky as more tears poured down. My knees couldn't hold it anymore, I fell onto the grass, my clutching chest as a shooting pain erupted through it. I searched every cemetery I knew about to find her.

(A/N Tommy did have a funeral)

“Why did they take you from me ?!!” I cried.

I didn't care how loud my voice was, right now, the pain I was feeling was too painful.

“Tommy, if you can hear me, I'm sorry we should have stayed home, this is all my fault. Now you're up in heaven with mommy and daddy”.

Why did I want to go out? We could have stayed home. I wiped my tears, standing. My heart isn't going to let Lani's sister go through the same pain I'm feeling.

I kissed my Tommy's tombstone just like that, a heavy gushed of wind blew as the sun shined directly at me.

“I love you too, sis” I said, walking away.

I need to find a way to get in contact with Ghost without me getting killed.

“Mara?” I heard a familiar voice say.

“Jamelia?” I said shocked.

Right beside her is her Dad.

Shit, this is the same cemetery as Lani mother's.

*********
At the trap house

Threw my head back, drowning the two shots of Hennessy, sighing as the liquid burned my throat going down.

I felt every step I took to get Lani meant me going seven steps back right where we started from. We were so close, then bam. None of this made sense, no one, I mean no one has ever had my head spinning in circles before until this bitch.

Where could they be?

“What the fuck are doing here?!” I heard Rome yelled followed by a thud.

I jumped up alert rushing out of the office finding Carl Lani Dad and Jamelia holding back an angry Rome as Mara….wait Mara?

“Why is she here?!” My voice boomed through the entire building.

Everyone froze as Mara stumbled to her feet.

“Isn't anybody going to speak?!” I asked, glaring at Mara.

Rome pushed Melia and Carol off him and came standing by my stand.

“Tell him the bullshit you told me” Rome said through clenched teeth.

“She already told us! You lied about my daughter being here with you” Carol interjected.

I did lie about Lani being here with me. It was a way not to get them worked up and more stressed with everything.  I didn't tell them because I thought Lani would be safe in my hands right now. Who knew they were going to fly out here?

“AND YOU'RE PROTECTING HER? she's fucking, the reason Lani got taken!” I shouted.

Carol and Mealia face modified in a look of pure shock.

“That's why I'm here! Okay, I messed up so bad it's time to fix it…. please see past everything and let me help you." Mara said.

I kissed my teeth taking out my gun, shooting her in the arm. Mara screamed, holding her arm as blood gushed out.

“You got five minutes…one slip up, and I won't hesitate to put a bullet through your head” I said.
*******

Not my best chapter or whatever but I tried O:-)...bye ❤

bye ❤