[Oops wrong account]

A/n: Normally I write fanfictions or stories like this in a formal organized way, but im too lzay to do that yet im also motivated so im just going to write this in a draft like way- so there will be many spelling and grmamar mistakes. 

Context: You, Y/n was a famous actress and influencer who started her acting career when she was 13 (in this story you're 15). Y/n L/n blew up and became viral when she was 14 when she acted as the main character's best friend, you were the side character everyone loved. Y/n was the actress known for having a pinterest, roblox, tiktok, character.ai, ao3, and wattpad account, but no one knew her wattpad and ao3 account. Her fans knew what her pinterest account was and follows her. One day she decided to brows into pinterest and commented on a post, only to find out she was in the wrong account.

_______

I woke in 7:28 am, it's a Saturday and most of the time I just sleep in on weekends, but I opened my laptop and clicked on Pinterest. My pinterest was full of different things; whispers, quotes, memes, Mason Thames- yes, I have a huge crush on Mason Thames since last year, but no one knew that, not even my friends.

As I was scrolling through pinterest, I was laughing at the memes I saw, agreeing and saving literally every whisper I saw. Then I saw him; Mason Thames. The post was majestic like what. "Oh my God" I whispered to myself before commenting. 'He is literally so majestic, like how is so gorgeous bro' I clicked send not even bothering checking if I had a spelling mistake. My alarm for 8:00 am went off and I started to get ready for a meet up with my friend.

As I reached the cafe my friend and I talked about, some fans recognized me and waved, some asked for pics, autographs, and some asked if they could hug me. How could I say no, especially if my fanbase is one of the most respectful ones. I entered the cafe and opened my phone, I checked my tiktok and scrolled through my fyp. Of course- my fyp is just full of edits of me. Damn I love myself.

There was one edit that caught my attention. A fan recreated that one Jenna Ortega edit but with me, and I couldn't help but hold my smile. I liked the video and commented 'Let me save this'.

I scrolled then suddenly see the pinterest post of Mason Thames I saw earlier, then it like flipped then transitioned to the comment I sent earlier, then you realized you commented on the wrong account- "omg what the hell" I whispered to myself, flabbergasted. 'HELL NO WIAT I SENT IT IN THE WRONG ACCOUNT' I mentally screamed.

I then checked the comments;
____________________________________________

ieattoesyum
I WOULDNT BLAME Y/N FOR LIKING MASON AT ALL, BRO IS GORGEOUS   ♥12.1k
View 50 replies

y/n's..loverrrrrrr___
OMG WHAT IS THIS REAL???             ♥2001
View 23 replies                    

y/n_noticed_me_twice
I can smell the ship edits from a mile away         ♥19.8k
View 104 replies

m4s0ns_bed
She's got great taste                       ♥7098
View 19 replies

____________________________________________

I closed the comments then mentally freaked out WHAT AM I GOING TO DO. I quickly commented on the video 'guys i was hacked, i was asleep that time'.

A few minutes later I had like hundreds no- thousands of notifications from that comment, I checked the replies and feel like I want to die.
____________________________________________

y/n..l/n..not.so.official.account  ☑
guys i was hacked, i was asleep that time                 ♥80.9k
   Im_lesbian_so_what * Creator
   No need to hide anymore n/nnnn