Braid

"We should braid Mason's hair more often" Brooke said as she took the mirror and put it in front of Mason's face, I nodded and laughed at his reaction.

"What is this?" he asked in disbelief, "It's art" I answered "A masterpiece" Brooke agreed with a laugh. "I look like a little girl!" Mason complained.

I chuckled "Girly pop."

"Real" Brooke agreed and then broke into a fit of laughter while Mason was just there holding the mirror and observing himself with a sour look on his face.

"We should totally post this on Instagram or something" I suggested which Brooke agreed to and Mason got mad over at.

"Yes! We should!" Brooke said taking out her phone to take a picture.

"No! Don't even Y/n!" Mason tried hiding himself from Brooke's camera.

Unfortunately for Mason, Brooke got several shots of his new hairdo, and his weird ass poses trying to hide from us. I scrolled through her camera roll laughing through it with Brooke.

Mason is sat at Brooke's bed sulking, while me and Brooke was basically making fun of his pictures.

"Post it!" I whispered-yelled at Brooke, telling her to post Mason's pictures. Though I know he can hear me, I still whispered.

"I knew I shouldn't have invited you" Mason pointed at me, I gave a dramatic gasp and a hand to my chest.

Brooke laughed "It was the best thing you've ever done Mason". I laughed with her, "Oh look at this!" Brooke said. "What is it?" I asked eager to find out, "Thousands already saw my post of you Mason" she chuckled.

"I knew braiding his fluffy hair was the best thing ever" I said as I walked over to him patting his hair. He held my wrist to stop me from ruining his hair, "I would actually break up with you if you were my girlfriend" he whispered.

"Oh, but I'm not your girlfriend" I laughed.

"You could be" "No"

"Why not?"

"'Cause you'll break up with me"

He sighed and I just laughed "Now why did you believe I'll actually break up with you if you braided my hair?"

"Idek-"

"Stop flirting there or whatever and check this out Y/n, Mason's been dogshowed" Brooke called me and showed me pictures of Mason.

I honestly don't know what I just wrote-  this is just a short one 'cause I needa review

I have exams next week help meeeee

Also, do you guys want me to make this a TBP cast imagines instead of just Mason?

Byeee, luv y'all <333