Interview

Context: Y/n was a student at a prestigious school, even at the age of 15 they are already required to do a research paper (this may or may not be based about me irl).

They were told to do research about anything, as long as it had an interview in it, any topic is fine. The first thing Y/n thought was Mason Thames, and also about the premiere tomorrow night. She decided to maybe try to get an interview from him, and if failed, she'll find a different topic.

__________________

I'm so nervous. I took out a simple black turtleneck sleeveless top along with a black square pants (you can change it) and put them on my bed. I quickly took a short shower and brushed my hair before changing.

I put my hair in a half ponytail and added a cute small black bow. I did a simple light makeup and took my black flare heel, and took my backpack that doesn't match my outfit- wow.

It's a bag black anyway it's fine, plus Im only going there because it's an assignment.

I reached the premiere just in time and the cast began walking down the red carpet. I started rereading all the questions and tried to get a chance to see Mason.

Many paparazzi and photographers were asking Mason to look over and pose, there were also fans asking for pictures and autographs, at this point I don't think I will have a chance to even have an interview with him.

While I was reading my paper again, someone tapped my shoulders, I looked up and saw a guard.

"Oh hi" I nervously greeted.

"Excuse me Ma'am, are you an interviewer or photographer?" the guard asked.

"Im here to interview Mason Thames" I nervously answered as I know, Im just a student and I dont have an appointment or whatsoever, I dont even know if you need to sort an appointment for an interview. Clearly I didnt research enough for this.

"For an article?" he asked, he looked suspicious about me. Probably because I look way too young to be working as an interviewer, so I saved him the trouble of asking and explained.

"Well, actually, to be really honest with you. Im a student and this is for research purposes. I can prove it to you" I said as I showed him my paper, rubrics, and guidelines.

He looked at it with caution and nodded before walking away. I dont know but I think Im approved. I smiled at that while I try to look for Mason.

This is hopeless, I spent the last 30 minutes to try and get Mason's attention for the interview, but it's just too crowded and he doesn't even seem to look my way.

I sat down in a bench and tried to think for a new topic as I knew this was just not working. As I was literally stressing over here looking at the ground, a shadow blocked my view.

I looked up and- FUCKING MASON THAMES IS IN FRONT OF ME. I widened my eyes and stood up, I dont know why I did that but I did. "Are you okay?" he asked offering a hand 'OMYGOD' "yeah, yeah, Im fine" I tried to keep it cool.

He tilted his head 'OMYGOD'.

"What's that?" he asked pointing at the papers I was hlding in my right hand. I looked at it and beamed. "It's actually for an interview for you, for my research" I explained as I showed it to him, trying to keep my cool still, but Im literally screaming mentally.

He slightly held the papers and read it "That's cool" he said nodding before putting his hands in his pocket.

What, why is he answering like that.

I tilted my head to show him my confusion and he chuckled. "You can interview me, right now".

Oh. I looked around. "Are you not occupied right now?" I asked afraid I might have distracted him.